Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Hey Mewtwo did Kwr85 ever write you about Bowser Castle's from Mario Kart Wii?

I know he's been inactive and all that.

Also, I currently have your Fountain of Dreams over Green Greens but it does work over Final Destination as well correct?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 16, 2011, 11:56:55 PM
That new sig is sexy my friend! You definitely had to had Ganon's Tower in there for sure, but no Fountain of Dreams? :o

No, it's not finished without the background elements, and doesn't look good enough to include it there yet xD

Quote from: Sorceress on May 17, 2011, 12:14:41 AM
Is Facility with boxes, done yet?

Let's see, Facility with boxes is done (the image showed it in-game), but I want to see if I make some small changes to the stage before updating the link. So, it's done, but not enough :P

Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on May 17, 2011, 01:55:15 AM
Man, I always love your sigs Mewtwo.

Thanks :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 17, 2011, 07:31:13 AM
Hey Mewtwo did Kwr85 ever write you about Bowser Castle's from Mario Kart Wii?

I know he's been inactive and all that.

Also, I currently have your Fountain of Dreams over Green Greens but it does work over Final Destination as well correct?

I've not wrote to him, and I suppose he doesn't even know about the small revamp in the stage. Why are you asking that? For vault updating purposes I suppose O.o

About FoD, yeah, Green Greens would be default (cause it's a Kirby stage), but it's fully compatible with FD. And should be compatible with some more, at least the latest version in the vault (the first ones without the tree weren't compatible with more than these 2)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 17, 2011, 10:18:42 AM
I've not wrote to him, and I suppose he doesn't even know about the small revamp in the stage. Why are you asking that? For vault updating purposes I suppose O.o

Well yeah lol it looks much better with the shadows. I could do it myself but I figured if you had it already done..

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 17, 2011, 10:18:42 AM
About FoD, yeah, Green Greens would be default (cause it's a Kirby stage), but it's fully compatible with FD. And should be compatible with some more, at least the latest version in the vault (the first ones without the tree weren't compatible with more than these 2)

Yeah I already got it over Greens Greens. I was just wondering if it was compatible over Final Destination, and yes I figured as you always do with all your stages.

Thanks Mewtwo!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 17, 2011, 10:47:06 AM
Well yeah lol it looks much better with the shadows. I could do it myself but I figured if you had it already done..

Wait, you mean you want the stage? Oh, it isn't in the vault, of course, but the dowload link was posted with the picture O.o

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 13, 2011, 11:11:11 AM
Hey guys, I'm off during the weekend. I've revamped kwark's bowser castle by adding shadows and porting it to STGKART.pac (as a request), and I've started working on FoD again. The Bowser stage isn't original by me, so it won't be in the vault unless kwark updates his entry with it.



http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x1u9md4d0p9a0ud



Have a nice weekend ;P

PS: Now I remember why I stopped working with FoD... This stage is gonna take me forever... T.T

The link is this one O.o

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x1u9md4d0p9a0ud
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 16, 2011, 10:32:52 AM
What Mit said, they are just textured with the original textures, and melee's are purple because of lighting. A very complex lighting I can't reproduce at all, cause it changes and moves, and I can't do that. I can't even use color animations with the models I used for them, so I can't make them change the way I would like to. I mean, they aren't purple all the time, but pink and blue too. And more lighten, and darker... They change with the light. The only thing I can do is using different textures and switching between them with a VIS animation, but that would be a little weird. There would not be transitions at all, they would be pinkish, and suddenly blue. Anyway, I could tint them purplish and leave them unchanging.

Hey Mewtwo, what about the lightning color change to a purple with a little blue tint, then a little more, then a little more, then... to make it smoother instead of make it suddenly change to blue or pink?
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

I don't think we can make lighting color change on the fly.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 17, 2011, 02:42:19 PM
I don't think we can make lighting color change on the fly.

No, we can't xD

Unless he means changing the texture with many different tint versions... But that would increase too much the filesize, many textures would need many alternate versions with the different tints, and the stage would freeze. I'm reaching the 2MB right now with it, and many of the background elements are left to place. If I make that, I will need at least the textures (in the case I use PAT0 animations and not VIS0 animations), and texture are usually the most space-consuming things in a standard stage.

First, finishing the stage. Later, trying to change the lighting, or simulate a lighting change by texturing. But only if it's possible.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

By the way, I've made a quick guide to moving collisions, if anybody is interested. I'm not sure if I was clear, so check it out if interested and ask what you don't understand

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24672.0
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hey Mewtwo2000. I remember you telling me that you would only need to make a small edit to Peach's Castle 64 to make It compatible with Pokemon Stadium 2. If It's not too much trouble, could you make that edit? If It's something I could do myself then I'll do It If you tell me.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Sure, it's done:



http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f25o01312nheuqo

It's included in the vault now. It's the ledges version with Pokemon Stadium 2 compatibility. The screen isn't enabled, if you want to turn it on, just ask me.

I'll be updating the rest of the versions tomorrow with 2 small fixes included in the stadium version: A fixed texture and a bottom part for the main platform.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 17, 2011, 11:13:52 PM
Sure, it's done:



http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f25o01312nheuqo

It's included in the vault now. It's the ledges version with Pokemon Stadium 2 compatibility. The screen isn't enabled, if you want to turn it on, just ask me.

I'll be updating the rest of the versions tomorrow with 2 small fixes included in the stadium version: A fixed texture and a bottom part for the main platform.

This is f**kin' great! Thanks Mewtwo2000! ;D
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Another thingy I've made. Some guy named Slashandz posted a modified version of my stage with... better graphics? Well, a textured version of Peach's Castle, and got more than 200 downloads with it. But it looked kinda weird to me, I mean, the lighting in there isn't natural. Bad textures I mean.



Now I've re-made a little his remake of my remake of this SSB64 stage.



Hope somebody notices the change... >.<

I'll upload my version in his entry, cause I'm labeled as a colaborator... O.o

EDIT: Here's the link with my update xD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17747

EDIT2: Some progress made in FoD, for those who are wondering about it. Slow progress is slow, but it's gonna look really cool in my opinion xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 17, 2011, 11:58:44 PM
EDIT: Here's the link with my update xD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17747

The download link is still the same. You didn't change It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Fixed. I guess I edited everything except for the important part xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I don't care how slow progress goes; progress is progress. Every pillar worked on is one pillar closer to having one of your best stages.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.