Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175




256 x 256 = common texture size.

Also 512.

Anyways, congratulations for that?

How about congratulations for being epic as hell and hands down the best stage maker ever?

;o

i was actually answering kth's question... xD

but yeah congrats

So...
SDo0m=PSA
Beyond=Vertex
Mewtwo2000=Stage
Dantarion/Phantom Wings=Integration/Reverse Engineering
stickman=SFX
???=Music
SJS=CSP(Not really a hack, though)

I like Segetendo's Data's and Vyse's music equally the same. They're all great in the volume area, and loop great.

Portraits are a hack. You hack the character's original portraits and insert these. That is hacking sir. Portraits don't take long to make, but SJS's do.

Now let's get back on topic and worship Mewthree some more.

Quote from: jokekid on May 15, 2011, 03:33:17 PM
2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2=256


you couldve also said 2 to the 6th power is what he meant.. >.>

exponents are our friends! :3

[white]

May 16, 2011, 10:32:52 AM #3833 Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:33:52 AM by Mewtwo2000
Hi, I'm just back now, and hopefully I'll be making some progress in some of my stages today ^^U

My intentions are making significative progress to the Mushroom 64 revamp and modelling Grunty's Tower a little more. And, at least, finishing the FoD column I started the other day. The Grunty's Tower stage may seem near to be finished, but there are some details I want to include, so it isn't near to completion at all. Same to the lair.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2011, 05:41:24 PM

Cool. Also, that pic I posted^ is from Melee. See how it's more purple-tinted and has more stuff in the background? Like that icecream cone, that star, etc. Also, those rainbow leaves need a purple-tint.

Can't wait til it's released. :)

What Mit said, they are just textured with the original textures, and melee's are purple because of lighting. A very complex lighting I can't reproduce at all, cause it changes and moves, and I can't do that. I can't even use color animations with the models I used for them, so I can't make them change the way I would like to. I mean, they aren't purple all the time, but pink and blue too. And more lighten, and darker... They change with the light. The only thing I can do is using different textures and switching between them with a VIS animation, but that would be a little weird. There would not be transitions at all, they would be pinkish, and suddenly blue. Anyway, I could tint them purplish and leave them unchanging.

Quote from: LordNOaH on May 14, 2011, 10:31:07 PM
Mewtwo, on your STPM tool, are you sure what you labeled camera angle is camera angle?  when I change it it seems to change camera distance, and not angle.

What I mean with angle is... Erm... How could I explain? That would be something like 'lens' angle or something...

Is the angle of vision. The wider, the more things you can see, but the distance is the same...

This picture tries to explain...



You seem to be moving the camera back, cause you see more things in the scene. But the camera isn't moved, but the angle of the visual rays. Try to use an angle near to 180 to notice the effect.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



It should work at least over Skyworld, Battlefield, Luigi's Mansion and Green Hill. It may be working over more stages, and it may be having issues in some of these. I've not tested, just try some of these and see if they work for you.

Anyway, you can use the rel files, or the stage expansion code, so the base stage should not be really important.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That new sig is sexy my friend! You definitely had to had Ganon's Tower in there for sure, but no Fountain of Dreams? :o

Is Facility with boxes, done yet?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Man, I always love your sigs Mewtwo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]