Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Since you have the courtyard, are you gonna add boos appearing/disappearing?
I think that'd be an interesting touch
ya know
something to save for the V2 to make everyone (All ten thousand of em XD) download it again lol

I've made a new tool. The name is 'GCT Fusionizer'. Don't laugh xD

This is the tool. It's quite simple and easy to use:



And what does this thingy?

Well, it copies the data from a gct file to another. So, you have the previous codes AND the new ones. There's no control about the codes added, if they're repeated or something. It's just what I've said, a program to add ocarina codes from one file to another, nothing more.

The source gct must to be named 'code.gct'. The files to be overwritten are named either RSBE01.gct or RSBP01.gct. If you have both in your folder, you can select. You can also add the codes to both at once, but that's not something that's supposed to happen, as pal and ntsc files aren't usually (if ever) compatible.

The normal use would be compiling something you lack in your usual gct in a separate file, and then use the Fusionizer to add the new code to your file. As the program doesn't make any backup, just be careful and keep always one copy of your original files.

I've made this thinking on the alternate stage loader codes I want to include with Peach's Castle, and how easy will be adding them to already made gct files by just using this tool.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

thats awesome(nice name :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

jaja el nombre de la aplicacion me recuerda al malo del agente pi (P) de phineas y ferb xDDD

Wow you have no idea how useful this can be to some people man.

Finally, I can add the unrestricted camera code to the Project M demo.

Great! Now I can easily add the Project M .gct to mine!
Also, since people's lines of codes will eventually be to great. You guys will need this(Better than the original)
Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on November 04, 2010, 11:24:24 AM
RSB?01:
codeliststart = 80570000
codelistend = 80580000
poke(800042B8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9930, 4BFECA1D, 803E9930, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E99A8, 4BFECA1D, 803E99A8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9D5C, 4BFECA1D, 803E9D5C, 60000000)


Put this in a TXT file, then call it gameconfig.txt

Put it in the root of your SD Card. It allows more than 8,000 lines of coding!

It seems that it's certainly useful xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

What if they use the same codes? I want to fusionize brawl plus and minus.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 26, 2011, 10:29:26 PM
It seems that it's certainly useful xD
ALL of your tools are great, keep it up!  Your stuff should really be added to brawlvault resources, especially this gct combiner, it makes things so much easier ^^

Quote from: MANSTA8 on June 26, 2011, 10:47:36 PM
What if they use the same codes? I want to fusionize brawl plus and minus.
Expect a lot of BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Quote from: LordNOaH on June 27, 2011, 01:26:27 AM
ALL of your tools are great, keep it up!  Your stuff should really be added to brawlvault resources, especially this gct combiner, it makes things so much easier ^^

Thanks ^^

Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 27, 2011, 09:21:21 AM
Expect a lot of BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Yeah, that's what I guess too xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

It seems people are way to impatient for Peach's Castle xD
I can understand but i'd prefer all versions at once :)

New pictures:





Nothing new, just water xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You should do a version with the water lowered.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]