Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Thanks for directing me.  I hope her tooth feels better soon!  See you when you get back!



Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2011, 12:02:24 AM
LOL I never saw you doing this, or looking at these videos. I'm sure you got your reasons sir, and patience is a virtue.

;o

I don't usually do, but I just liked this one xD

By the way, here's the BRSTM file:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20079
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

Quote from: Roo on June 28, 2011, 12:49:31 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

dge
I like fudge too

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

 I'll make different btsrms with the songs sounding like they are coming from a megaphone. XD
Edit: I am dumb >.>

Quote from: MANSTA8 on June 28, 2011, 02:07:01 AM
There should be a brstm of the chirping noises from the outside in sm64. I'll make different btsrms with the songs sounding like they are coming from a megaphone. XD


Uhh?
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 28, 2011, 12:07:08 AM
By the way, here's the BRSTM file:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20079
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Err... I'm leaving this as a goodbye gift.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20082

I hope my next brawlvault update is the real stage, and it's soon...

Well, see ya in a few days, 6 or so >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: junior139 on July 02, 2011, 12:02:17 AM
*gibberish*
:srs:

Hope to hear from you later Mewtwo. Hope your girl gets better (she gets sick a lot o.o)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


She's allright, they pulished a little her tooth and it's not cutting anymore. She is supposed to go to the dentist to have a reconstruction in that tooth tough. That will be when we're back to her city. We're still at her city, and we're leaving tomorrow to go to mine.

I may be able to continue the stage starting on this monday.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 02, 2011, 09:38:06 AM
She's allright, they pulished a little her tooth and it's not cutting anymore. She is supposed to go to the dentist to have a reconstruction in that tooth tough. That will be when we're back to her city. We're still at her city, and we're leaving tomorrow to go to mine.

I may be able to continue the stage starting on this monday.
Thats good to hear and i hope everything goes well for you guys. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

There isn't a "do what you want, whenever you feel like it," option. I'm nice. Also I salute you on that trolling video. Quite interesting.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.