Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 03, 2011, 07:28:32 AM
There isn't a "do what you want, whenever you feel like it," option. I'm nice. Also I salute you on that trolling video. Quite interesting.

Added your option xD

I'm now preparing things for travelling, 3 hours by car await me... ^^U xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'm finally home, and I've made some small fixing for some of the versions.

Also, video showing the Alternate Stage Loader code applied to the stage, and showing the 'bridge' version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4PgRmb3kdo
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 06, 2011, 10:30:19 AMI'm finally home, and I've made some small fixing for some of the versions. Also, video showing the Alternate Stage Loader code applied to the stage, and showing the 'bridge' version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4PgRmb3kdo
awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 06, 2011, 10:30:19 AM
I'm finally home, and I've made some small fixing for some of the versions.

Also, video showing the Alternate Stage Loader code applied to the stage, and showing the 'bridge' version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4PgRmb3kdo
You sir are awesome, you made an awesome stage and you give it the Alternate Stage Loader code and you show us it in a video.

Mewtwo2000 + Stage = Epicness  :af2:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Mewtwo any chance you could make a Geothermal PowerPlant Stage? O_0
That stage in brawl would be insane. (Especially when animated/custom collisions are possible. Ridly attacking players in brawl in a stage (STAGE, boss mode doesn't count!) = epic)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 06, 2011, 10:07:36 PM
Mewtwo any chance you could make a Geothermal PowerPlant Stage? O_0
That stage in brawl would be insane. (Especially when animated/custom collisions are possible. Ridly attacking players in brawl in a stage (STAGE, boss mode doesn't count!) = epic)
I guess that would require .rel editing
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 06, 2011, 10:07:36 PM
Mewtwo any chance you could make a Geothermal PowerPlant Stage? O_0
That stage in brawl would be insane. (Especially when animated/custom collisions are possible. Ridly attacking players in brawl in a stage (STAGE, boss mode doesn't count!) = epic)

I don't think so, I've got lots of stages I want to make already, and I've not played the game you're talking about... ^^U

By the way, I've updated the Peach's Castle Results Screen with a small fix. The losers got their feet cutted off because of some mistake with the position of the characters. Now it should work better.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20082

I've also been refining the collisions and camera for some of the versions of the stage, and I'm getting near to completion with that. Anyway, still need to model some thingies and such. Also, I may need to cut off the unseen parts in the different versions, cause I'm getting some lack with 3-4 players.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 07, 2011, 01:30:35 AM
By the way, I've updated the Peach's Castle Results Screen with a small fix. The losers got their feet cutted off because of some mistake with the position of the characters. Now it should work better.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20082
epic result screen :3
good job


Only small progress for the moment. I've pulished the camera in some of the existing versions, and included water (jungle japes water) in the side one. There's also water in the bridge version, as seen in the last video.

By the way, I've updated my old Sector Z stage. Just a new Z for the background, and major camera changes. It was too far in general before. Now it's better for the action I guess.

Also, I've noticed I added that stage to my mediafire for the first time just one year ago, the same day. I've not made it on purpose O.o

Anyway, I'm supposed to remake this stage at some point in the future, with a new model for the ship, to make it look really N64-ish.

Vault link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9156

Picture:



EDIT: Mushroom Kingdom Melee gets a small update too, mostly related to camera thingies.



Vault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13602

I'm preparing the last version of the STGCUSTOM PACK 2, before the STGCUSTOM PACK 3 comes.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

i updated mushroom kingdom melee but when i try to do sector z says private 0_o is it suppose to be tht way ?

No, of course not xD

It's fixed now, sorry :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo, I've recently played Melee with some of my friends again, and I noticed Fourside has a lot of shading, and it's missing a lot of buildings. That was one of your first big stages, and you have improved immensely ever since then.

My question is, do you plan on revamping Fourside? I loved how you revamped Facility, but the dates of those two were closer, rather than when you made Fourisde.

I'd love to see that.

Also, Fountain of Dreams is nearly perfect ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 08, 2011, 09:48:55 PM
Mewtwo, I've recently played Melee with some of my friends again, and I noticed Fourside has a lot of shading, and it's missing a lot of buildings. That was one of your first big stages, and you have improved immensely ever since then.

My question is, do you plan on revamping Fourside? I loved how you revamped Facility, but the dates of those two were closer, rather than when you made Fourisde.

I'd love to see that.

Also, Fountain of Dreams is nearly perfect ;o

Yeah, it's on my plans, of course. Also, being one of my first stages to be made and such, that stage is somehow special to me.

I plan to revamp it with new models and textures, imitating the shading and such, and make every missing part, like the crane and the helicopter.

Still, I want to make some other stages first, I've been doing only a few stages, and now my time is more limited, I need to make even more new stages, leaving the revamps for later.

But be sure that I'll make a complete revamp of the stage at some point in the future
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial