Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I'm just gonna use the ASL code so I can have all your results screens, chosen at random, but also using a button activator, in case I want to see a specific Results screen.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I'm glad you like it ^^

By the way, I've just selected my subjects for this year, if everything went decently I could be finishing my career (or however it's called) in 2 years (this one and another). I'm starting to see the end of this thing... finally T_T

It's my 9th year in the same place, it sure is taking too long xD

Well, that said, I'm supposed to dedicate most of my time to classes and studying and such. I'm still hacking and such, but I can't tell how much time I'll be getting for that, cause I'm starting to live with my girl and such o.o

About that, we arrived home yesterday, everything's now where it's supposed to be, and I may be able to finish Dark Link's Room in the next days. My classes start next monday, so better be quick xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE.... :>.>:

BUILD UP THAT PACE OF URS MAN!! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Whoa. A night version.

I didn't see that coming.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



OMG

You know what'd be epic...
Make it go from day to night at the same pace that battlefield does.
It's the perfect battlefield replacement~

Also, can anyone get me the textures for the Boss room in the water temple? I'm thinking of trying to make that stage if I can get my hands on the spikes from the SSE stages.

I'm gonna make that one too, just to say... ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Damn it! Now which version should I download?

[censored] man..

That was highly unexpected.. specially coming from you, Mewtwo.

Hopefully one day you get around doing my request of having Peach's Castle at night, even though I know it will not be as easy as this night version.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 14, 2011, 01:12:21 AM
I'm gonna make that one too, just to say... ^^U

lol
didn't kno that man XD
*shot*

MAKE ONE WITH A RAINBOW AND PONEY BG TOO =3

kidding XP

I meant Morpha's room o.o

The day to night thing will be left for OoT's Hyrule field, if I end up doing it and such.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

>_>
Aww fine :P

Are you going to try and have a morpha bouncin around in the "water" version :D
I think you could get the tenticals from br3's Perfect Chaos stage :l course those would just be in the background =3

They would be interesting, yeah, but I'm not sure about that.

We'll see when I build it O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Now I'm hyped even more. careful, Mewtwo. if you say something to get me hyped even more, i may have a heart attack...
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

September 14, 2011, 12:40:55 PM #5099 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:45:03 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Allav866 on September 14, 2011, 02:19:43 AM
Now I'm hyped even more. careful, Mewtwo. if you say something to get me hyped even more, i may have a heart attack...

I don't want to kill anybody, so...  :-X

By the way, I'm feeling challenged somehow when I see those imports that are starting to appear over there...

I'm feeling like building stages that imports aren't good enough for. While Peach's Castle Melee is already and still in my plans, I'm gonna add to my next stages Ganon's Tower outside. I'll try to get it work as an interesting stage, at the same time as an epic place to visit.

I know importing is faster, but building is funnier to me. And looks much better.

Oh, I almost forgot. This is one of the alternate versions I was planning for Dark Link's Room.


SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial