Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 15, 2011, 12:08:05 AM
I've changed my signature, this one has been made by my girlfriend  :kdance:

Also, I've recorded the final video of the stage I'm uploading today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIywsdbyJYM

I know not many people will be getting it, but I've put my best in it, and I know some people appreciate it, and that's enough for me.
Vary Sexy sig Mewtwo and nice video. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Your girl made you a very nice sig.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


it is a beauty Mewtwo, and that sig IS very nice. I like how the Links are vampires (no reflection)...haha...I know that you did the same way as FoD bc there are no true reflections, but that pool looks perfectly reflective!  It is a testament to your skill that you can make a nonreflection look so much like a mirror.

Well, I made what was in my hands. I couldn't make it better ^^U

By the way, the stage is already out, here's the vault link. Button made by my girl too xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

>_>
I need a download button for my topic...
not that anyone gives a [censored] about my stuff...

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 15, 2011, 01:59:21 AM
Well, I made what was in my hands. I couldn't make it better ^^U

By the way, the stage is already out, here's the vault link. Button made by my girl too xD


This stage is so smexy. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 15, 2011, 02:20:49 AM
This stage is so smexy. :3

quoted for truth

Dark links room is a definate get.
nice work mewtwo
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

I'm so adding this to my Brawl when I get a chance. This is absolutely beautiful.

By the way, I'm gonna download the original version, and the angled version at night. You do have the angled version at night correct?

Thing is, I want both, but I want them looking somewhat different, know what I mean?

Either way, amazing job.

I still want Mewtwo to still build his stages. I more than love your work, and this damn obj importer should be no obstacle for you.

I'm quite aware that the N64 ripped models being imported with the Obj importer are of bad quality. The textures on that Ganon's Tower model needed fixing, the model was pretty broken, and it doesn't come close to the quality of Mewtwo2000's stages.

However, if you're importing a stage you made from scratch in a model editor, and take time to properly fix it, along with giving it interesting gameplay, I see nothing wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, mewtwo, you've done an excellent job. I may not grab the stage (not that much a fan of N64 models) but I appreciate the hard work you put into it all the same.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 15, 2011, 02:47:56 AM
I'm so adding this to my Brawl when I get a chance. This is absolutely beautiful.

By the way, I'm gonna download the original version, and the angled version at night. You do have the angled version at night correct?

Thing is, I want both, but I want them looking somewhat different, know what I mean?

Either way, amazing job.

I still want Mewtwo to still build his stages. I more than love your work, and this damn obj importer should be no obstacle for you.

There's not a version that combines night with angled. 2-3 things should be changed in the animation for the angled version, so the moon and sky are shown, and the scenedatas should change their index.

I can prepare it for you if you want.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 15, 2011, 02:54:55 AM
I'm quite aware that the N64 ripped models being imported with the Obj importer are of bad quality. The textures on that Ganon's Tower model needed fixing, the model was pretty broken, and it doesn't come close to the quality of Mewtwo2000's stages.

However, if you're importing a stage you made from scratch in a model editor, and take time to properly fix it, along with giving it interesting gameplay, I see nothing wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, mewtwo, you've done an excellent job. I may not grab the stage (not that much a fan of N64 models) but I appreciate the hard work you put into it all the same.

Yes, you're right. Using an importer isn't always bad. But I can't just say that N64 copy-pastes are nice just because of coming from N64 games. Same goes to Melee stages. If they don't look fine, they're not cool stages. Some people seem to be amazed with nothing, and that's sad.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

So Mewtwo2000, you preview again to do Peach Castle Melee?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 15, 2011, 09:18:16 AM
There's not a version that combines night with angled. 2-3 things should be changed in the animation for the angled version, so the moon and sky are shown, and the scenedatas should change their index.

I can prepare it for you if you want.

I could do it myself, but I would probably take longer than I actually should. I know lighting must be change, and I must add the moon model to the original angled version. If you could do it for me, and include it in the Mediafire folder for Dark Link's Room, I'll love you even more.

Not to be a bother, but could you also add a night version of the STGDARKLINK_SIDE version also? Basically, I plan to put the three walk-off versions on one slot. having both day and night for all 3 rather than just one would be awesome. :af:
it's how I did things for Facility, having the small and big versions of Facility and Felicity on one slot.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Sure, I'm adding both of them in a moment :)

Transforming or not transforming versions? Or both?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

wait wait.. which ones are the transforming ones with this download?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.