Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Mewtwo, I've been thinking of leaving Clock Town to you.

The more Zelda stages you make, the more I lose the will of working on it...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Berry3 on September 14, 2011, 02:08:24 PM
Mewtwo, I've been thinking of leaving Clock Town to you.

The more Zelda stages you make, the more I lose the will of working on it...

*Shoves the Kyubi in Br3's face*
MEWTWO HASA ENOUGN DL'S ALREADY INSOLENT CHILD!
XD
lol

lol i dont remember link and dark link fighting on top of the door xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Berry3 on September 14, 2011, 02:08:24 PM
Mewtwo, I've been thinking of leaving Clock Town to you.

The more Zelda stages you make, the more I lose the will of working on it...

I wouldn't like to be the cause that makes you not willing to work on certain stages, but if you want to leave it to me, I'll try to do my best to make a good stage from it.

Quote from: Allav866 on September 14, 2011, 02:29:34 PM
lol i dont remember link and dark link fighting on top of the door xD

Well, most brawl battles aren't Link vs Dark Link xD

I've thought that a FD-like gameplay would be better for those who don't like flat stages.

By the way, I've finally put the date to release the stage.

I'll release it... soon... (Later today to be more precise xD)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 14, 2011, 04:19:34 PM
I wouldn't like to be the cause that makes you not willing to work on certain stages, but if you want to leave it to me, I'll try to do my best to make a good stage from it.

I don't feel I would do so well in recreating the stage like you would. Even though I wanted to make it because it would give me a nice amount of downloads and it would allow me to be creative and choose the battle locations myself, as a fanboy, I want this stage to be as accurate as possible, and I don't think I have the means needed for that. Maybe leaving it for you and working on something else instead would be for the best, and I know you would be able to make it as great as I wanted it to be.

Also, I'm hyped for the release of Dark Link's stage. I always liked the place ever since I first played OoT (and spent a whole week non-stop to beat the water temple).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I know that stage makers have been feeling challenged by how easy stage making will become (CutterKirby feels the same), but I for one feel as though the stages you make will always be better than anything anyone will ever import.

The fact that you build it from scratch makes your stages all the more appealing, Mewtwo. That, and the little creative things you add to the stage, like fighting in different areas and the like.

I can honestly say I'd pick one of your stages over a silly import any day.

... alright, that's my little inspirational shpeal for the day.

Dark Link's Room is looking great so far. The night time version was completely unexpected (the stage itself being inside and all...) and I love that you used the background from the opening cutscene.

Keep up the good work. :]


The results screen versions are now up.

The playable versions will come later in a blog post.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I went to download the results screen but the file names don't say which version is which. Could you change the file names to be more specific please?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Changed names. Now the one with the tree is named 'TREE', and the other one is named 'AFTER'. Before, TREE was ROOM1 and AFTER was ROOM2.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 14, 2011, 09:45:36 PMChanged names. Now the one with the tree is named 'TREE', and the other one is named 'AFTER'. Before, TREE was ROOM1 and AFTER was ROOM2.

Thanks Mewtwo2000. :)
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey Mewtwo, I have one question...

Do you have any idea of how to get rid of Delphino's swimmable water?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I've had never worked with delphino yet, sorry. Maybe it's something with the water model itself, its position and such. Have you tried to move it down?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 14, 2011, 10:14:14 PM
I've had never worked with delphino yet, sorry. Maybe it's something with the water model itself, its position and such. Have you tried to move it down?

There are two bones named after the water, "Suimen". I tried disabling those bones, but got no results with the swimmable water. Didn't tried moving them down yet.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I've changed my signature, this one has been made by my girlfriend  :kdance:

Also, I've recorded the final video of the stage I'm uploading today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIywsdbyJYM

I know not many people will be getting it, but I've put my best in it, and I know some people appreciate it, and that's enough for me.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial