Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 09:02:48 PMLet the man make what he wants :vyse:

he can still do ganons castle but i was hoping he could finish the conker stage after that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

There are 2 Conker stages in my plans, both absolutely awesome.

I may make them after I finish the 2 Banjo ones. Not sure though.

By the way, first preview video showing Ganon's Castle. Just a match with my girl. I lost xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXCqIEJJJI
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 10:20:35 PM
There are 2 Conker stages in my plans, both absolutely awesome.

I may make them after I finish the 2 Banjo ones. Not sure though.

By the way, first preview video showing Ganon's Castle. Just a match with my girl. I lost xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXCqIEJJJI
The stage is epic, keep up the good work. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 10:20:35 PM
There are 2 Conker stages in my plans, both absolutely awesome.

I may make them after I finish the 2 Banjo ones. Not sure though.

By the way, first preview video showing Ganon's Castle. Just a match with my girl. I lost xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXCqIEJJJI
ah mewtwo.... letting ur own girl woop ur butt... how thoughtful x3

anyways nice job so far =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I wish it was that way... But she got me completely, I could do nothing xD

By the way, not many people saw the video... >_<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

The stage is looking amazing, you made some great progress there Mewtwo.
You almost got her, better luck next time. :P

that stage looks sexy! Next step is to edit the shape of the bridge a little (I remember it having slanted edges) and giving it color.
She could probably beat me, too...
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I thought I left a comment already? Weird..

Well anyway, first let me say, how cool to fight your girlfriend man. Wish my ex girlfriends were into video games, as I am.

Now about the stage, beautiful [censored]ing work. I'm amazed at how legit it looks. I see the lava animations, which are sexy also.

It feels so much like the actual place, and you made this from scratch!

I'm not demeaning the obj imports, I think they're great, but you made this look much better indeed.


Bridge progress



Next: Texturing it xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You made it see through like you wanted it to be. Nice job Mewtwo! Texturing that I bet is gonna be interesting.

Looks almost done.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 30, 2011, 09:50:21 PM
Bridge progress



Next: Texturing it xD
Getting really smexy Mewtwo2000, great work on it. =D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 30, 2011, 09:50:21 PM
Bridge progress



Next: Texturing it xD

ganon was tired of waiting, so he went outside the castle to meat(or is it meet??) link...