Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: CR4CK3RB0L7 TH3 5UP3RD0G on September 29, 2011, 03:59:31 AM
i tend to gravitate towards ones that i would think are tourney legal, but sometimes its fun to make something that can try to kill you :3

This came to my mind. Random post in my own thread, sorry xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you don't know him, you should look for him in youtube. His name is Achmed xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 08:18:08 AM
This came to my mind. Random post in my own thread, sorry xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you don't know him, you should look for him in youtube. His name is Achmed xD
ah achmed the dead terroist.... x3

gotta love jeff dunham :)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i'm a bit of a fan of Jeff Dunham. I especially like josé jalepeño on a stick. xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

wow i tried the dark link room amazing mewtwo and ganons tower is comin along very well

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 28, 2011, 12:18:14 AM
Great Bay? DSX8 just imported his, and looks decent O.o

Maybe in the future, but right now it's not a priority.

@Majora: Done xD

That say : Never.

:c

Quote from: KTH on September 29, 2011, 03:23:15 PM
That say : Never.

:c

It's not a never. It's just a 'maybe in the future' xD

I make stages for fun, but if a new shaded version of the current Great Bay comes, it won't be funny to me to be building a stage that's going to look worse than the already existing one. It's a lot of effort, and I have too many other stages in mind already.

So, who knows O.o

Quote from: junior139 on September 29, 2011, 02:41:06 PM
wow i tried the dark link room amazing mewtwo and ganons tower is comin along very well

Thanks xD

I'll try to record a first video today >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo, could you specifiy more about the MShadow Tool?

I understand the start point, the Y is vertical, and X is horizontal. Of course I understand that much.

Now question, can we add more than one? I'm guessing yeah since most custom made stages, don't only have 1 place to put shadows..


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 29, 2011, 07:39:28 PM
Mewtwo, could you specifiy more about the MShadow Tool?

I understand the start point, the Y is vertical, and X is horizontal. Of course I understand that much.

Now question, can we add more than one? I'm guessing yeah since most custom made stages, don't only have 1 place to put shadows..

The program just edits one single MShadow model. But, as you know, you can have many. Just edit each for each segment you need in your stage. I mean, if you need a flat one, and then a ramp, and the flat goes from a to b, and the ramp from b to c, just edit the MShadow model with MShadow tool, make point1=a, and point2=b. Import the model into your stage, and keep using mshadow tool. Make now point1=b, point2=c. Import that.

Quote from: KTH on September 29, 2011, 07:50:01 PM
What happen to "What is love"?

What? O.o

Oh, new picture:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

September 29, 2011, 08:01:49 PM #5259 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:02:59 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 07:54:27 PM
The program just edits one single MShadow model. But, as you know, you can have many. Just edit each for each segment you need in your stage. I mean, if you need a flat one, and then a ramp, and the flat goes from a to b, and the ramp from b to c, just edit the MShadow model with MShadow tool, make point1=a, and point2=b. Import the model into your stage, and keep using mshadow tool. Make now point1=b, point2=c. Import that.

I see.. I'll look into that more later when I get home. Thanks for that! =D

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 07:54:27 PM
What? O.o

LOL! I think he's talking about your "What is Love" stage. Probably the original one, as you released the Earthbound heroes one already.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 07:54:27 PM

Oh, new picture:



Oh [censored]! Looks like you started on the bridge already.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 07:54:27 PM
The program just edits one single MShadow model. But, as you know, you can have many. Just edit each for each segment you need in your stage. I mean, if you need a flat one, and then a ramp, and the flat goes from a to b, and the ramp from b to c, just edit the MShadow model with MShadow tool, make point1=a, and point2=b. Import the model into your stage, and keep using mshadow tool. Make now point1=b, point2=c. Import that.

What? O.o

Oh, new picture:



....

I'm talking about the stage. :srs:

The true one, not with Mother characters.

Yea, I remember he started that.

I even tried to make that a while ago while ago while the stage was still new. I never got around to testing it and is gone now.

Anyways, sexy previews as always, Mewtwo. :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on September 29, 2011, 08:12:23 PM
....

I'm talking about the stage. :srs:

The true one, not with Mother characters.

You mean Mario Villains? Or Night at the Roxbury? O.o

My nice gif got deleted somehow T_T

Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 08:17:54 PM
Yea, I remember he started that.

I even tried to make that a while ago while ago while the stage was still new. I never got around to testing it and is gone now.

Anyways, sexy previews as always, Mewtwo. :vyse:

Thanks :vyse:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 08:37:57 PMYou mean Mario Villains? Or Night at the Roxbury? O.o My nice gif got deleted somehow T_T Thanks :vyse:

i think you should finish that conker stage....no reason though...>.> *looks at my poll*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 29, 2011, 09:00:02 PM
i think you should finish that conker stage....no reason though...>.> *looks at my poll*
Let the man make what he wants :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]