Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

meet. meat=beef, pork, etc.
All spelling lessons aside, this looks pretty sick. What versions do you have planned?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Well, at least the one in the pictures, one just in front of the bridge, 1-2 on the bridge, and maybe some other I've still not guessed of.

There would be a castle-destroying version for some of these, but I'm not sure about doing it for the first release.

By the way, new picture. Completed this poor dead guy, and gave some color to the bridge. Still not finished.



EDIT: Now the bridge model is complete. Only a few color tweaks would be left.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Holy... crap...
So much win.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


only one thing, isnt the stage too big?

i mean, compare the bridge with the fighters...

on the n64 game, i think there should be like 3 links in wideness on that bridge, on urs, there must be like 5 or 6...

Ah Ganon's Castle.  How the 3DS version of it looks so vastly superior now.  The rainbow bridge is a proper detailed bridge of beautiful glowing glass stuff.

Still, this stage is so much win at the moment.  It is definitely quite big though.

I know the second picture isn't good for this, but I gotta go and I wanted to post it before leaving. I'll post a better pic later anyway.

Compare sizes:





The castle may look bigger, but that's something about the camera
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Who the [censored] is that dead guy supposed to be anyway? Well, nice progress man! I see you started texturing the bridge already. Give the colors more saturation, compare it to the original.


very nice :P

and that dead body MIGHT be 1 of the guards? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It has to be one of the guards.

Another thing, Mewtwo is always on spot when it comes to his models being the correct size. Let's say if anything, there's the Block Tool he made. r)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 01, 2011, 06:07:57 PM
I know the second picture isn't good for this, but I gotta go and I wanted to post it before leaving. I'll post a better pic later anyway.

Compare sizes:





The castle may look bigger, but that's something about the camera
The skull is perfect, Mewtwo. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

First alternate version. In front of the bridge:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

wow mewtwo im loveing the stage makes me want to play oot again bro great job so far as always godlike bro


The bridge came out great. :O

Comparing it to the picture from OoT, though, perhaps it should be a little less transparent? Otherwise, it's perfect.

Holy crap.
I'm really digging the animated texture on the bridge.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]