Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





anybody, but I chose it. I pointed out some options, that's it.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Allav866 on December 29, 2011, 01:43:44 AM
You're getting a little obsessive about FD64, y'know? It seems every time you post here, it's to beg him to update his FD64. Just let the guy do what he wants and quit being so demanding. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just letting you know, usually, Mewtwo will surprise us with something new when nobody's really requested it, such as Dark Link's Room, Facility, and Phantom Ganon's Room. It's based entirely on what he wants to make, not what people are requesting. And so far, it's working out pretty well for him.
If you haven't noticed, he does this in every thread he posts in. I wouldn't be so concerned about appearing rude.

Also, Red, MT2k doesn't do betas.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 28, 2011, 09:21:23 PM
Yes, it is

New picture, and video showing the original thing:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRKd87H0gUI
That place is just so smexy, u can feel the psychic energy coming from that place, when u battle Mewtwo in Pokemon Stadium, can't wait for it's release. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Think i might get it myself. looks pretty darn good.

********Merged double-posts********
Quote from: Allav866 on December 29, 2011, 01:43:44 AM
You're getting a little obsessive about FD64, y'know? It seems every time you post here, it's to beg him to update his FD64. Just let the guy do what he wants and quit being so demanding. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just letting you know, usually, Mewtwo will surprise us with something new when nobody's really requested it, such as Dark Link's Room, Facility, and Phantom Ganon's Room. It's based entirely on what he wants to make, not what people are requesting. And so far, it's working out pretty well for him.
Yeah. i just realised i've been overreacting a little. sorry. :(
I'm back after a long while.

I found the song I'm gonna be using for the Battle vs Mewtwo in Pokemon Stadium 1.

Note: This is Dubstep, just like all the other brstms I have on my Brawl. I find it fitting.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I dunno what to say about that. :srs:
I'm back after a long while.

Happy new year to everybody  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Felíz año nuevo a ti tambien, Mewtwo! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happy new year to u too, Mewtwo2000. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Happy New Year!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866