Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Phantom Ganon's room is looking awesome!

Definately going to get it when you release the competitive version =]

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 21, 2011, 08:55:06 AM
well i WOULD be bak into stages... but right now BB just isnt being stage friendly with me at all for now... but i am workin on a SS stage, thats all ill say ;D

I guess you'r fine with model hacks. To be honest, you're pretty much better with them than with stages xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

'FRONT2' version has been added to Ganon's Castle mediafire folder



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

<.<

>.>

*downloads*


Also do you think it's time for a new poll?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


I had a feeling you were gonna do a result's screen on Phantom Ganon's room.

I just knew it.

:happy:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 11:08:19 AM
I had a feeling you were gonna do a result's screen on Phantom Ganon's room.

I just knew it.

:happy:
^This.

It's just so smexy. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


December 23, 2011, 11:03:25 PM #5798 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:02:31 AM by Mewtwo2000
New pictures from the Phantom Ganon Room.

'Legal' or 'FD-like' version made:





For those who do not notice, this version has the walls far away, enough to die normally as in standard stages like Final Destination and others.

EDIT: Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8NPKj4iLU
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 23, 2011, 11:03:25 PM
New pictures from the Phantom Ganon Room.

'Legal&#039; or 'FD-like&#039; version made:

..snip..

oh man, its like you are reading my mind
i was actually planning to make this variation myself once you were done with it
now an insta-download (i might still remove the rope)

You have finally made a stage that is a recreation, looks great, has unique different versions, and somehow each one looks to be very playable for matches.
*slowclap*


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 24, 2011, 09:59:24 AM
You have finally made a stage that is a recreation, looks great, has unique different versions, and somehow each one looks to be very playable for matches.
*slowclap*

How is that a recreation? It looks exactly like it does in Ocarina of Time. Which is great, don't get me wrong.

I like the first version you showed the best, Mewtwo. The one with a wall on the left, and dead zone on the right.

Mewtwo, on your poll, there is no "all of them" option. I use ASL for any stage with multiple play-styles, so pretty much all of your stages. that aren't past stages remakes.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 23, 2011, 11:03:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8NPKj4iLU

Wow. What a beautiful job you have done here. I know it's so simple, compared to your other stages like Peach's Castle 64, but still.0

I do love this new version, but I was wondering something. Would it be possible to have that version, but with a floor that's accessible? By this, I mean for you to make collisions, and move the camera bones lower in the Y axis, so it shows the floor as well.

That would be an interesting version, ya know.

Is it possible to make the animated Phantomganon attacking the players, just like the turrents in the Kirby stage. AH and why dont you delet just the rope, where you can walk trough. And the Idea with the accessable floor is great.