Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Thanks you all :)

By the way, I've made a new video in Mewtwo's Stadium, showcasing my Stadium Mewtwo. I simply love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2iroiuwYQ
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 01, 2012, 09:44:05 PM
Thanks you all :)

By the way, I've made a new video in Mewtwo's Stadium, showcasing my Stadium Mewtwo. I simply love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2iroiuwYQ
Your welcome.

Love the video, Stadium Mewtwo and Mewtwo's Stadium. ;3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 01, 2012, 09:44:05 PM
I've made a new video in Mewtwo's Stadium, showcasing my Stadium Mewtwo. I simply love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2iroiuwYQ

THAT Looks pretty good!

but, why the top of the tail becomes like facing upward in some animations? :0
example while you are running?

quiero decir, pareciera que la punta de la cola se dobla para arriba en algunas animaciones, es causa de el modelo o la animacion?

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




That's because of how Lucario's tail is. I guess Melee Mewtwo has the same issue.

Changing the name of the bone and making some custom animations would make it look much better. But I'm not gonna do those, too much work, and doesn't look that bad as is. Also, it could desynch in that case, and I'm not interested in desynching.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 01, 2012, 10:14:45 PM
That's because of how Lucario's tail is. I guess Melee Mewtwo has the same issue.

Changing the name of the bone and making some custom animations would make it look much better. But I'm not gonna do those, too much work, and doesn't look that bad as is. Also, it could desynch in that case, and I'm not interested in desynching.

hmmm you're right, well it's looking good so far, then.
also are you going to release Mewtwo first? or the Stage first? I'm anxious for this!
which one is more complete by now?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 01, 2012, 10:20:36 PM
hmmm you're right, well it's looking good so far, then.
also are you going to release Mewtwo first? or the Stage first? I'm anxious for this!
which one is more complete by now?

Let's see... Mewtwo would need some easy-to-make features like the final smash eyes, and some faces like blinking and ouch faces (I have some vein for his head that would be cool in this case)

The rig and normals would be fine enough I suppose, so, to be honest, I could finish and release him today and such.

But, I want to make some recolors too, like the shiny mewtwo in Pokemon Stadium 2 (blue) or recoloring it as a Shiny Mewtwo in coeum. Some other colors for the teams, and that would be all for the moment. I would try to build the armor in a N64-style in the future.

But, I won't upload him without the stage. What about the stage? It looks finished. Well, it would be nearly finished (the shadow model is from Phantom Ganon's and doesn't fit the ground exactly, I have to build a new shadow model for this one), but I want, as always, some alternate version. One of them will play the same, but Mewtwo will be looking from the background, just as if he was waiting for the opponent to choose his attack.

The other one would feature Mewtwo flying in the background, and would be moving psychically some platforms that would fly over the area.

So, no date for any of them yet xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 01, 2012, 10:36:35 PM
Let's see... Mewtwo would need some easy-to-make features like the final smash eyes, and some faces like blinking and ouch faces (I have some vein for his head that would be cool in this case)

The rig and normals would be fine enough I suppose, so, to be honest, I could finish and release him today and such.

But, I want to make some recolors too, like the shiny mewtwo in Pokemon Stadium 2 (blue) or recoloring it as a Shiny Mewtwo in coeum. Some other colors for the teams, and that would be all for the moment. I would try to build the armor in a N64-style in the future.

But, I won't upload him without the stage. What about the stage? It looks finished. Well, it would be nearly finished (the shadow model is from Phantom Ganon's and doesn't fit the ground exactly, I have to build a new shadow model for this one), but I want, as always, some alternate version. One of them will play the same, but Mewtwo will be looking from the background, just as if he was waiting for the opponent to choose his attack.

The other one would feature Mewtwo flying in the background, and would be moving psychically some platforms that would fly over the area.

So, no date for any of them yet xD

all the Mewtwo stuff (the recolors, the 64 armor, the damage face and eyes) are really good Ideas, also I think that the best option for the FS eyes are his original *Blue-like* eyes from the original game. It would add to him a pretty cool looking and add this same effect when he gets hit (some like Melee Mewtwo) would look pretty good on it too.

Also for the stage I have and idea, this is what I have planned to do with a Mewtwo stage I was going to make (but the textures and lightning failed for me, so I cancelled it ._. )

I was planning to make a Mewtwo stage in Spear Pillar, but instead of Palkia, Dialga or the other weird Pokemon, Mewtwo should be in the Background some like watching you and waiting for something until he attacks you (with his 64 animations and some customs) editing the stage effects and making them more Mewtwo-ish. another version of this was
Mewtwo vs Mew, they fly over the stage passing through the players hitting them, turning out the dimensions and stuff at the time they are fighting over the stage (like the original Spear Pillar)

another idea I had for an stage, (my idea was on Final Destination but in Mewtwo's Stadium it may look better) is something like Mewtwo is fighting Mew in the background, they fly over the stage passing through the players making fighting poses, some like the Mew vs Mewtwo battle from the first movie, when Mew is escaping from Mewtwo (until he gets hit by the Shadow ball)

I don't know if you like those ideas, but I like them :P
otherwise I know that every stage of Mewtwo you made. will be good, and I'll be using it (them) for sure, since I'm a big Mewtwo fan. x3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Thank you Mewtwo! Happy new year to you too! =)
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 28, 2011, 09:21:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRKd87H0gUI
I have an idea for a version that would work well in fixed camera mode (you made one special for Sandcastle). What if you put Mewtwo's stats box in the top right of the stage for the one where he floats in the background?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Mewtwo, hope this inspires you into finishing Temple of Time v2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 23, 2011, 11:03:25 PM
New pictures from the Phantom Ganon Room.

'Legal' or 'FD-like' version made:

http://i.imgur.com/FtUa4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eMxtg.jpg

For those who do not notice, this version has the walls far away, enough to die normally as in standard stages like Final Destination and others.
You know, if Brawl had any normal stages that had solid walls on the sides (like Pictochat, but with non-slanted corners and no hazards), then you could have turned this into a skin for that stage by making it the same size as the original, and it would work without desynching. I said the same thing about the top version of Dark Link's room that was above the door. But of course Brawl has no such stages that would fit.

I noticed that you added grabbable ledges to Mewtwo's stadium. This stage might work as a skin for FD if you rotate it a little. You might have to add some stuff on the bottom, to make it more clear where the ceiling collisions are, but there have been some SSE stages resized to FD and they worked moderately well as-is, even with ambiguous bottoms.

About the stage preview, i have one thing to say...AWESOME!!!! :af:
I'm back after a long while.

SI no te importa,preferiría hablar en español,para expresar mejor mis opiniones xD Bueno,pues la verdad es que tu Estadio Mewtwo me encanta y me recordóo mucho a...Isla Nova? Primavera? Ya no sé cómo se llamaba,pero me refiero a la isla de Mewtwo de la primera peli de Pokémon.Se me ocurrió qué podrías hacer el estadio que usaba Mewtwo en esa película,sería genial! Alguna vez has pensado en hacer algun escenario de Crash Bandicoot? Decidí abandonar mi proyecto,porque no era capaz de hacer que todo funcionase como yo quería y la verdad es que para hacer lo que yo quería necesitaba un rip de las texturas :oshi: Creo que aún no se pueden ripear texturas y modelos de PSX...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 04, 2012, 01:21:35 PM
SI no te importa,preferiría hablar en español,para expresar mejor mis opiniones xD Bueno,pues la verdad es que tu Estadio Mewtwo me encanta y me recordóo mucho a...Isla Nova? Primavera? Ya no sé cómo se llamaba,pero me refiero a la isla de Mewtwo de la primera peli de Pokémon.Se me ocurrió qué podrías hacer el estadio que usaba Mewtwo en esa película,sería genial!

Yo apoyo la idea de que hagas el Estado de Mewtwo como un stage, seria MUY interesante  :)
yo *amaria* jugar con ese @,@
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0