Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Haseyo on August 16, 2012, 12:58:13 AM
Sorry if this has been discussed, but what happened to the Fire Temple? It looked finished from the video awhile back, and I'm curious on what's holding you back from releasing that one.

Well, fire is what is holding me back from finishing it. You know, I want to try some versions with burning flames and stuff, and those are not done yet. And maybe due to lazyness, I've resumed other projects before continuing Fire Temple, giving it fire (if I'm able to do it) and such.

Don't worry, I'll get into it the sooner. I want to see it finished too xD

BTW, almost finished with Grunty's Lair, new place and way to play:

[SSBB hack] - Neverending match at Grunty's Lair
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mother of god. The chaos in there...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Look at the video at 5 seconds.

Now look at the video at 5 minutes.

dat end xD

but yeah, that's definitely a stamina stage...

Also! [In a Russian man's voice]

Let me guess, you're releasing a bunch of different Gruntilda Lair's location ah?

What other stages from Banjo Kazooie (and hopefully Tooie) are you planning on doing?

Well, 3 of them are in my OP for a long time. One of them is the final battle in B-K, and the other 2 are Clanker's Cavern and the Furnace Fun thingy place. Oh, and don't forget Spiral Mountain, that's in my plans too, and in many locations, not only the top.

I can't say more. But be sure that I have plans for at least 7 more different locations in N64 Banjo Games for the future. And some may come before the ones in the OP due to simplicity. Napper and Mr Vile will have their own stages, for example...

And apart of those locations, I'll make the whole Grunty's Lair, or at least most of it. This stage I'm showing is only the first one, in the future I'll also make the next room, the room with the waterfall, the room with the piranha... Well, many places xD

I love Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, so I'll make lots of stages if I'm able to. While I'm still hacking, I'll keep thinking on making stages from those games.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You just made my day, maybe even my week with anything you've said. I can't help but hype!

I have a good feeling that you will be doing Gobi's Valley and Rusty Bucket Bay. ;p

;P

New video, probably the last playable area in Grunty's Lair for this release. It's just in front of the Note Door, where the molehill is.

The release is near now xD

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Lair: First Note Door
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


I always forget it xD

I used to have the old Banjo vertex, but I cleaned up my SD card not much ago, and right now the only character hacks I got are the ones in my modified iso. That is, mostly textures... And due to that, I usually use primary color slots with no hacks for videos.

I may get the newer Banjo for the next one.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 20, 2012, 11:39:11 PM #6446 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:42:57 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Professor Mewtwo, Grunty's Lair is looking sharp. Can't wait for the release. By the way I also noticed Project M looked a bit more fast paced in your video (correct me if I'm wrong). Probably because I over used P:M already xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 20, 2012, 06:38:54 PM
;P

New video, probably the last playable area in Grunty's Lair for this release. It's just in front of the Note Door, where the molehill is.

The release is near now xD

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Lair: First Note Door

Epic. I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do, with all these different sexy ass stages you're doing.

By the way, I noticed you used all fire characters! Charizard, Captain Falcon, Mario.

Two things:

What did you do for that door to change in between the note and the numbers? VIS0 editing?

Second, That fire! I know this stage is imported, but what about that fire? I'm asking cause didn't you need some fire for Fire Temple, and that was one of the main things holding you back from releasing it?

For the note door, I'm using CLR0s. VIS0s do not allow transitions of that kind, they're just showing or not showing. I'm also using a SRT0 animation for some moving part in the door.

About the fire, it uses a PAT0 animation with 7 frames. I have no issue with fire in Fire Temple, if you look the last video, I have a working torch in it. What holds me back from releasing it is the burning fire, that is, fire effects attached to objects, like the big flame that takes the block to the upper floor. That, and lava rises, and stuff.

Well, this is the last video before the release. All the models are ready to go now. This is the Tooie version of the stage. I wonder if anybody was expecting this one... xD

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Lair (Banjo-Tooie version)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

A puzzle piece transition into the stage? O_o

Also, I wasn't expecting this version :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]