Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 23, 2012, 04:43:44 AM
=o!

*Downloads*

Guess which version I download?

=p!
The Banjo Tooie one? Because I downloaded that one. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Impressive o.o

Well, as Segtendo said, the stage is out xD

Detailed info here: http://kc-mm.com/2012/08/24/gruntys-lair/

If you get any issue, just tell.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

inb4ItalianStallion :P
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I love it sir.

Just love it!!! >:O

Nice work, it looks pretty much exactly like in the actual game.

Ya know. I think another good Banjo stage would be in the area outside of Glitter Gulch Mine. IDK why. I thought it'd be cool.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Zorua on August 24, 2012, 03:53:17 PM
inb4ItalianStallion :P

Damn it you win!

Actually, Mewtwo wins.

I'm already so excited to get back from work just so I can play it. Downloaded the Default and Mumbo versions.

Now to find a Dubstep.

What do you think about a poll on what Banjo Kazooie stage you should be next?

Excuse me, I'm such a [censored]ing fanboy.

*Excuses himself*

Quote from: jokekid on August 24, 2012, 04:37:13 PM
epic as always m22k.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 24, 2012, 05:28:51 PM
I love it sir.

Just love it!!! >:O

Nice work, it looks pretty much exactly like in the actual game.

Thanks :3

Quote from: Segtendo on August 24, 2012, 05:31:13 PM
Ya know. I think another good Banjo stage would be in the area outside of Glitter Gulch Mine. IDK why. I thought it'd be cool.

Interesting, I'll note that for the future :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 24, 2012, 05:41:53 PM
Damn it you win!

Actually, Mewtwo wins.

I'm already so excited to get back from work just so I can play it. Downloaded the Default and Mumbo versions.

Now to find a Dubstep.

What do you think about a poll on what Banjo Kazooie stage you should be next?

Excuse me, I'm such a [censored]ing fanboy.

*Excuses himself*

You're excused xD

Well, I wouldn't mind making one, but my next Banjo stages are in my mind. I could make a list with the rest of them, but the winner would probably be released in... well, much time... I have to finish a lot of stages first.

The list I can remember now:

- Mute City (currently working on it) by DSX8
- Bowser In the Sky
- Peach's Castle Inside
- Venom
- Fourside
- Fire Temple
- Mushroom Kingdom 64
- Melee FD
- Grunty's Top

Those are all started. Now, if I got stages like Secret Aquarium, Grunty's Furnace Fun, Clanker's Cavern, Spiral Mountain, Kakariko and Clock Town to be started yet, we can see I got a lot of stuff to do. And I want to do all of them. And more.

I'm crazy...  :>.>palm:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I can't wait for that Fourside revamp :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Peaches Castle inside and Bowser in the sky are the ones I'm mostly exited about. ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mute City, yes. If that is made, I will return to brawl hacking. :srs: ly
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

So finally Grunty's Lair was released! I'm using the default version and the rock remix from Nuts & Bolts and the Banjoland theme.

I'm also excited about Spiral Mountain. :3

Fourside and Melee final destination are the 2 im looking forward too
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521