Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Look at you man. What are you on a stage release spree? Go on sir, go on!

I'm happy to see this released, not really hyped about it, but that means now you will work on Fire Temple, Gruntilda's Tower Top, Mute City, or maybe a sexy secret sauce stage? ;p!

Ooh, Mute City >.>


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

my most wants/revamps are
safron city(with background and pokes on the building),mute city,pokefloats and final version brinstar.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



These melee stages look great. Are you going to do Venom or Icicle Mountain?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Yes to Venom. I don't know if I will make Icicle Mountain in the future, for the moment the answer is no.

BTW, I've made a small fix to Fountain of Dreams, only Dolphin users will notice the change.

In dolphin, FoD looked like this:



Now, it will look like in Wii, like this:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Man, that FOD looks almost perfect! All it needs are the characters' reflections in the water

Been reuploading some of my old hacks, which were missing and reported in the vault.

Conker Fox



No Headgear Fox



Shadow Bug Great Fox



Eldin Hyrule Castle



Still working on thingies, will bring news in a few days
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

No headgear fox will always and forever be my fitfox00.pcs/pac!!!

I also used that as a base for my upload to the vault way back when.

Your stages are the best man! I cannot even wait for Mute City to be back! :D

Would you consider making a version of the new fourside with the pokemon stadium screen in the background and spotlights? (Like Nasca Corps' rendition of your Fourside but with the Pokemon Stadium Screen and spotlights) I think you had the Pokemon stadium screen thing in the background up for download for a limited time?

I guess it has to still be in some folder of the stage. I'll enable it, it's easy.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo. I noticed Mario and Luigi look shiny [in a good way] in this video. Is that the stage or Mario and Luigi themselves?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's Mario and Luigi themselves. I'm making some of the characters in my game to get that kind of lighting, I guess they look cool with it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial