Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


looks almost like the real deal! :o

and lol.. my brother goes to mcdonalds every single day just to eat
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SmashClash on December 13, 2012, 10:39:32 PM
Will there be random falling trophies?
^This. I'd like to see a bunch of Melee's Trophies falling in the background. If I'm not mistaken, Collect the Trophies! used textures for the trophies, not the trophies' models. Brawl uses the same method in SSE. Anyhow, my point is a rain of trophies should be possible.
Also, happy anniversary, Mewtwo! ^_^
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

But it should be an extra version.  I really don't want those in mine, it seems too distracting for me.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

December 15, 2012, 09:00:13 AM #6739 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:29:22 PM by ItalianStallion
Congratulations to you and your wifey, Mewtwo! That many years into a relation is truly admirable.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 13, 2012, 06:17:05 PM
Almost done with the Trophy stage:



Looks good, though wasn't it more night time looking? Is this a different version maybe?

EDIT: Dafuq. I'm tripping. Just looked at a video on Youtube, and it does look how you have it. Weird..

Anyway, one thing i could recommend, is using "that model that looks good in every angle" for the moon in the background. I'm hope you remember and know what I'm talking about.

Also the moon has to blend in a lot more with the sky itself. You probably got all of this planned already.

Video reference:

Classic mode Snag trophies bug

So what's left to do?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on December 17, 2012, 12:26:12 AM
So what's left to do?
I think you should stop being picky about it. Let him take his name. Sir Mewtwo will get to it soon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not being picky  :srs: , I just wish I could helpas soon as I learn how XD


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on December 17, 2012, 12:59:39 AMI'm not being picky  :srs: , I just wish I could help
You can help by stop asking about progress. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Fighting on Trophy stage sounds pretty cool, nice going Mewtwo (:
Also, Yoshi's Island 64 is darn awesome! A disappearing clouds version would be perfect!

Stage video. Only falling trophies left. I'll release when they're done.

Of course, there will be a no-trophies version too.

[SSBB hack] - Snag the Trophies (Melee)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ooh yay!   :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Looks like I'm gonna have to rearrange my Classic Expansion Pack a little. Wanna get this one in there. (As well as update the stages M2K has already posted, of course!)
Great job, as always :)

Quote from: libertyernie on December 17, 2012, 07:15:47 PM
Looks like I'm gonna have to rearrange my Classic Expansion Pack a little. Wanna get this one in there. (As well as update the stages M2K has already posted, of course!)
Great job, as always :)
and dsx8 has launched a beta of brinstars to add to that xD

mewtwo if it werent for you we wouldnt have most ssb and ssbm stages every ssbb hacker  likes those xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.