Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Quote from: libertyernie on December 17, 2012, 07:15:47 PM
Looks like I'm gonna have to rearrange my Classic Expansion Pack a little. Wanna get this one in there. (As well as update the stages M2K has already posted, of course!)
Great job, as always :)
My Melee/64 Expansion is inconvenient for having extra stages like this, so I look forward to it.
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 17, 2012, 06:22:15 PM
Only falling trophies left. I'll release when they're done.
So much hype!! As soon as I get this, I'm turning off all items except for PokéBalls, and using the "Celebi Only" code. She drops Trophies, so it'll be like a trophy collect-a-thon!
PokéMon Modifier (Celebi Only)
NTSC:
4A000000 90180F08
14000050 00000002
E0000000 80008000
PAL:
4A000000 9018F128
14000050 00000002
E0000000 80008000
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Se anda mirando maravilloso señor Mewtwo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does items drop into the ring, or land atop of it?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

They're supposed to land atop of it, just like characters. There's nothing on the surface of the platform to make it different. What's different are the sides.

I've made some fake trophies fall near the stage. They may be distracting, but I couldn't leave the stage with no trophies. I'll update with different sets of trophies eventually.

And, of course, this:



The world is supposed to end tomorrow, so why not releasing this today with the Moon version?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 20, 2012, 08:10:58 PM
They're supposed to land atop of it, just like characters. There's nothing on the surface of the platform to make it different. What's different are the sides.

I've made some fake trophies fall near the stage. They may be distracting, but I couldn't leave the stage with no trophies. I'll update with different sets of trophies eventually.

And, of course, this:



The world is supposed to end tomorrow, so why not releasing this today with the Moon version?

LOL

Looks great. Congrats on winning as best stage maker, even though you were the obvious winner. :P

Ooh yay!  Now to find a place to put these...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Looking good Mewtew! What Legacy said, Congrats on wining best stage maker. ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 20, 2012, 08:10:58 PM
They're supposed to land atop of it, just like characters. There's nothing on the surface of the platform to make it different. What's different are the sides.

I've made some fake trophies fall near the stage. They may be distracting, but I couldn't leave the stage with no trophies. I'll update with different sets of trophies eventually.

And, of course, this:



The world is supposed to end tomorrow, so why not releasing this today with the Moon version?
LOL this is just funny. xD Nice job.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 20, 2012, 08:10:58 PM
They're supposed to land atop of it, just like characters. There's nothing on the surface of the platform to make it different. What's different are the sides.

I've made some fake trophies fall near the stage. They may be distracting, but I couldn't leave the stage with no trophies. I'll update with different sets of trophies eventually.

And, of course, this:



The world is supposed to end tomorrow, so why not releasing this today with the Moon version?
LOL... ok that personally made my day seeing that moon in the background... seems like it should be animated and slowly moving down towards earth below the clouds ;D

also gratz on getting first M22k!! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

(Congrats, srry i forgot to say it '.';)
So the release is today?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: DSX8 on December 20, 2012, 11:31:31 PM
LOL... ok that personally made my day seeing that moon in the background... seems like it should be animated and slowly moving down towards earth below the clouds ;D

also gratz on getting first M22k!! :af:

Thx :P

The moon will not move, the way the background is would make it look weird. Also, if it moved down, the sky would be too empty after a while. As the moon doesn't really move except for the falling down scene in Majora's Mask, I've prefered to keep it static.

Quote from: KC on December 20, 2012, 11:39:34 PM
(Congrats, srry i forgot to say it '.';)
So the release is today?

Thanks :)

I would like to release today, but I may end releasing tomorrow. The stage is done, but I have to prepare all the different versions, and that could take a while. and it's 1am already here.

Oh, by the way, this is the night version of the stage, featuring the trophies and the moon :P

[SSBB hack] - Snag the trophies in the end of days
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

LOL, well done :)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

so you putted every character trhophy? nice xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.