Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just had a chance to play on the snag the trophies stage. Great job putting it together! It's surprisingly fun to battle on.

koolio thnx Mewtwo2000!  so what's next (JK)?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Mewtwo I [censored]ing love you! And you did a night version too. Damn it all. I think I'll just take the regular version for now.

I'll take the regular version, but with The Moon on the background. Want to keep the rings, but no trophies necessary.

In other words, I downloaded: "STGDXTROPHY_MAJORA_NOTROPHIES."

Thank you so much for taking the time to do so many different versions, to fit different moods, likes, and preferences. You truly are the best Stage Maker out there, and I still look up to you everyday, since day one.

Enough loving now, excuse me while I go play on this sexy ass stage! ;p


Hey, nice stages.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what stages are Dreamland 64 compatible with? I kind of want have Fountain of Dreams and Dreamland in my collection.

Also, I am really looking forward to the Prime Cup Hall stage. :)

He usually states which stage it was default over (which 99% of the time is Final Destination). Then you can just .rel them over whatever you want.


But anyway Dreamland 64 is over Green Greens if you want the wind effects, otheriwse you can use a final destination rel.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Thanks guys. After ripping the rel files from my pal disc and looking at some tutorials, I managed to set up the stages I wanted. :)

*now waits for the stadium 2 hack* :)


Melee Final Destination?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30370

That's great, but I still have a question, is that a full Melee Import?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




All the info is now here:

http://kc-mm.com/2012/12/28/more-stuff-from-melee/

The platform is imported, but the background isn't yet. I'm releasing it without the background, and will work on it in the future. I've made a background that's gonna be used in Project M from the Brawl one. And I've used some other backgrounds to let people choose from them.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Does this stage adapt to lighting, like characters do?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yes and no.

I mean, most of the versions use a non-adapting model. The one with the brawl background is the only one fully adapted to lighting. The sunset one is half adapting only, the pink part is forced to look yellowish even if the light isn't yellow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial