Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Feliz cumpleaños!!!  Yo epsero el es una dia bien!!! (Yo soy en Español 2 tan esto es practico para yo) (lo siento si yo hago un error!!! ^^J)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: joke. on February 04, 2013, 02:31:04 PM
waitwut... huh?

edit: felicidades!
Quote from: Thyrus on February 04, 2013, 05:42:45 PM
Happy Birthday, Mewtwo2000! :D
Quote from: Shun_One on February 04, 2013, 08:46:20 PM
Happy birthday Mewtwo2000! Hope it's a good one for you.
Quote from: Sky Grounder on February 04, 2013, 08:59:16 PM
Feliz cumpleaños Mewtwo! My Spanish sucks, in case that was wrong xD
Wow, I never imagined you were 10 years older than me o.O
Quote from: Allav866 on February 04, 2013, 09:12:46 PM
I couldn't decide if I should pester you, or make an in-game image of me wishing you a happy birthday, so I compromised.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just kidding about the pestering part. I just wanted to make this. I have way too much free time.  :(
Quote from: DSX8 on February 04, 2013, 09:38:13 PM
happy bday M22K!!!! ^^u
Quote from: Legacy on February 04, 2013, 09:57:18 PM
Happy birthday. I shall build you a cake made out of stage  :kdance:
Quote from: Luigifan141 on February 04, 2013, 11:00:11 PM
Happy birthday, Mewtwo2000!
Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2013, 11:12:06 PM
Happy birthday, señor Mewtwo!
Quote from: Lee on February 04, 2013, 11:20:03 PM
Feliz Cumpleaños Genial Mewtwo2000! :D
Quote from: Zelia on February 04, 2013, 11:45:04 PM
Happy Birthday Mewtwo! ^^

Just change the 6 to a 4 and we will be all set. :D
Quote from: 하세요 on February 05, 2013, 01:43:11 AM
Hope today was an epic day for ya!
Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 05, 2013, 01:58:44 AM
Feliz cumpleaños!!!  Yo epsero el es una dia bien!!! (Yo soy en Español 2 tan esto es practico para yo) (lo siento si yo hago un error!!! ^^J)

Thank you all :D

It was a normal day, to be honest. But doesn't matter, live is beautiful (?) xD

Yeah, I'm quite old. That's why I'm more from the N64 era than anything else xD

@Allav866 I've liked that letter thing, it's made me laugh :P

Well, nothing more to say, thanks again everybody. Maybe it's been a normal day, but I've had many people congratulating me here and there and I'm happy with that :D
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I use a fair number of your stages

But

You know

Still waiting on that Gruntilda's Tower stage...

Happy late birthday Mewtwo, I never get news on time. >_>

New video:

[SSBB hack] - All SM64 Bowser stages (smaller, tilting and looped)

The stages are almost ready now. Rim Peach and Bowser are also ready to go, I'll finish Yoshi and maybe some other one to release them together.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

that song is beyond epic, ALMOST as good as the stage itself :srs:

now that i have my wii back, i'll definitely get this stage...

Wait - so the all-in-1 version works kinda like a Castle Siege?  YES!
You should do that with other stages like Fourside & Peach's Castle Melee


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

So, rumor has it you are working on some N64 stages for the next Smash Bros. game M22k, is that right? Because it should be! Your SM64 Bowser stages are freaking awesome! =0
What about that sexy lightining, damn!
I mean it, them stages are never leaving my sd card. EVER! Thank you very much! *-*

Now I'll just leave those here:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Love that taunt/wait of Mario throwing a fireball in the air, I know it's ported from a character but I don't ermember who...that from Falco? Also you should've swung Bowser over the edge for the big finish. xd
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

^It's Dr. Mario's taunt from Melee in PM I believe  :D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Heh oops.. I kinda took a little break from the vault so.. you know... Happy Late birthday Mewtwo
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Hey Mewtwo, anything new with the stages? ;D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

February 16, 2013, 04:53:23 PM #6944 Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:55:56 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 16, 2013, 04:38:39 PMHey Mewtwo, anything new with the stages? ;D
Still haven't learn those kinds of questions annoy everyone a lot, huh? :>.>:

If you were to ask Sakurai on the progress of SSB4 every now and then, would you keep asking him? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509