Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


January 28, 2013, 03:04:57 PM #6886 Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 03:10:12 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 25, 2013, 08:05:52 AM
*Pesters him*

Mewtwo! Are you gonna do any Pokemon Stadium N64 stages?

Yes, I will, don't know when but yeah.

Quote from: joke. on January 26, 2013, 12:17:46 AM
keep on pestering him, cuz that'll make him post even if he doesnt even read this!
patience people... patience, we all love mew22k's stages, but we should all be a bit more patient

Well, it's my fault, I should finish things before keeping making more and more... But I can't, I'm always starting thingies and seems like I'm never finishing ^^U

I'm trying to change this, and I hope to be releasing things during next month.

Yesterday I released this for Mario Kart Wii. As always, no big changes since months, and I could have released the same thing months ago. Well, anyway, here it is. I like it a lot. It still needs some work though.

[MKWii hack] - SSBB Mario Circuit (RC1 released!)

I've also been making these SM64 Bowser stages, I guess I've not put the video here yet:

[SSBB hack] - SM64 Bowser stages

I'm about to record a new video for the third one, which takes a little more work due to the star shape and stuff. But right now it's mostly done too.



I hope you like the lighting I've prepared for this one:



BTW, a hint for those interested in the hacks I do: I sometimes post my updates in my OP without saying anything in the last page. I sometimes even record videos and update them to youtube without saying anything here either. If I've been a few days without posting here, look if the date in the title is newer, that usually means news in the OP. Or just take a look to my youtube channel
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



January 28, 2013, 06:10:06 PM #6889 Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:17:13 PM by Allav866
I'm subscribed to you on YT, so I was quite curious as to why you didn't post those videos here sooner. I can't wait for those Bowser stages.
Anyways, I was wondering if you were still planning on making that PokéMon Stadium 1½ we talked about a few months back. Sorry to pester you (seems like everyone's doing that now -.-;).
EDIT: just saw that new video. the falling sides make the stage a better size. me gusta.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on January 28, 2013, 06:10:06 PM
I'm subscribed to you on YT, so I was quite curious as to why you didn't post those videos here sooner. I can't wait for those Bowser stages.
Anyways, I was wondering if you were still planning on making that PokéMon Stadium 1½ we talked about a few months back. Sorry to pester you (seems like everyone's doing that now -.-;).

No particular reason. Well, maybe it was for not to show 2 of 3, cause at the time I made the first video, this last version wasn't ready yet.

About PS 1½, yeah, still planning to do it. But you know me, there's always something coming to my mind and I always have lots of unfinished things in hands. At the time we first talked about it, I guess I was making those melee stages I wanted to have ready for Project M. And now I'm resuming other things like Fire Temple or Grunty's Tower, and making smaller and faster things like those Bowser stages. I'm willing to release a few things soon cause I'm gonna start the classes again and I don't know how much hacking I'll be able to do when I'm on it. And I would like to be faster, but having my girlfriend living with me isn't good for planning. I can have days of full hacking, and days of no hacking at all.

Well, with this said, I'll try to make it fast once I release the Bowser stages, or maybe some other more apart from them. I'll put it in my OP to not forget.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

As usual the progress on your stages are looking great. More specifically, the lighting on the last SM64 stages looks stunning.

I'm curious though, is the lighting just scene data edits or a combination of the rim lighting effects and the scene data?
- Forté

Well, the characters in those videos are rim characters, so they look different to what standard characters look. There are scenedata edits, but the rim effect on characters just makes them look better.

I'm about to release Peach, Bowser and Yoshi, and will keep making more. I'll also make a tutorial for imported characters to easily get the effect.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sweet! I like those rim characters, so definitely keep them coming! Just one question: will characters like Pit, DK and Ike have the metal fix applied to them?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Yeah :P

In fact, that's what Bowser and Peach need to be complete and releaseable xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 28, 2013, 07:26:37 PM
I'm about to release Peach, Bowser and Yoshi, and will keep making more. I'll also make a tutorial for imported characters to easily get the effect.
I would really, really love to read that. Heck, I'd like reading it for even normal characters too.

As always though, your stage previews look fantastic.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

A step forward in the development of these stages:

[SSBB hack] - All SM64 Bowser stages

Hope you like it :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Look(s or ing) good!  ^.^


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Wow, looks really good! I like the transition screen, and you've gotten pretty good at doing the lights ^^
On the transition screen, when the characters turn white with the background, do you use SCN0 editing to make the characters white?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus