Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ToadKart on January 04, 2013, 12:05:29 AM
Do you have the "Override music on Melee stages" code on? I had that on and got a stage freeze when I shouldn't have, but it worked once I removed the code.
This code isn't included into my gct-file.
It's the first time I hear about this code. :D

Quote from: Superlucario603 on January 04, 2013, 12:32:45 AM
The problem could be that if you're using the same stage expansion I am, then the order of stages are a little strange... see if this helps..?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's the same one I'm using. Almost every custom slot is currently used, I always had this order on my second monitor so I knew which one gets which ID.

I don't know what went wrong when I used it over 11, but I don't want to be too off-topicish ( xD ) here , the discussion should be over Mewtwo2000's wonderful stages again. Thanks anyway for all your advices, I really appreciate that.  :D

Quote from: Syeo on January 04, 2013, 12:51:26 AM
This code isn't included into my gct-file.
It's the first time I hear about this code. :D
That's the same one I'm using. Almost every custom slot is currently used, I always had this order on my second monitor so I knew which one gets which ID.

I don't know what went wrong when I used it over 11, but I don't want to be too off-topicish ( xD ) here , the discussion should be over Mewtwo2000's wonderful stages again. Thanks anyway for all your advices, I really appreciate that.  :D


Huh 11 works just fine for me..

ANYWAY back to topic lol whats coming up next anyway?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Is Mute City still being worked on?
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Quote from: Superlucario603 on January 04, 2013, 01:06:55 AM
Huh 11 works just fine for me..

ANYWAY back to topic lol whats coming up next anyway?
Right now I'm working on this:



This is what I've been doing since the day I released Melee FD. Now I'm just back home from my holidays at my girlfriend's, and I can make videos and real progress in stages again.

I've just recorded the first video. The current state of the stage is still very early, and it's not just a matter of smoothing the background only. There's still a lot to do, and there's already a lot done. It probably doesn't look like it, but this stage takes a lot of work. But I'll make it look as good as I can.

[SSBB hack] - Peach's Castle (Melee)

Quote from: Luigifan141 on January 07, 2013, 09:13:48 PM
Is Mute City still being worked on?
Yeah, it is. I've not taken more pictures cause I'm using an extra model for animating the cars, and that one makes the stage crash. Once I'm done with the animations, I'll remove the model and will make another video. Since I started this castle stage, I've not worked much on it anyway, but now the castle is starting to look well, I'll work on both at the same time. When I'm tired of animating cars, I'll keep coloring the castle, and vice versa.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Looking good on Peach's Castle. When looking at the video, isn't the two platforms supposed to go up whenever a player is on one of them?

Peach's Castle is looking AMAZING!  And can't wait for Mute City progress...
Oh yeah, while I'm here, Are you gonna work on Icicle Mountain?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: sluigi123 on January 08, 2013, 09:55:05 PM
Looking good on Peach's Castle. When looking at the video, isn't the two platforms supposed to go up whenever a player is on one of them?

Yeah, that's how it works in Melee. But there's no enough knowledge currently so landing on platforms makes them rise. I should look closely at how Rainbow Cruise works, I may get something from there. But I didn't try it for the Mushroom Kingdom stages, so I doubt I'm doing it for this one either. I want to release more stages, and that would be time consuming and probably not working after all.

Quote from: KC on January 08, 2013, 10:26:56 PM
Peach's Castle is looking AMAZING!  And can't wait for Mute City progress...
Oh yeah, while I'm here, Are you gonna work on Icicle Mountain?

Never been a fan of that one, honestly. Also, I guess there were people already working on it.

Anyway, who knows, I could eventually work on it someday.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

DSX8 WAS working on it like a long time ago but... :srs: It never happened again...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

i will wait for somaday we get a safron city with pokemons coming out of the door an animated background altough they wont do damage xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*cancels my peach's castle import*

urs look alot better than mine does.. o well

Quote from: KC on January 08, 2013, 10:26:56 PM
Peach's Castle is looking AMAZING!  And can't wait for Mute City progress...
Oh yeah, while I'm here, Are you gonna work on Icicle Mountain?
lol KC.. i still plan on making Icicle Mountain... since that stage doesnt even need any coloring at all, so thats fine for me. but if M22K wants the model of that stage... then i could give it to him since he's a far better stager than i am...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Whatever - I have to find place for all of these revolutionary stages and just the melee ones...stage expansion hates me.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: ToadKart on January 04, 2013, 12:05:29 AM
Do you have the "Override music on Melee stages" code on? I had that on and got a stage freeze when I shouldn't have, but it worked once I removed the code.
That's the code from my pack ;) I actually have it off by default in the new version because I decided most people didn't need Classic mode music to be correct all the time.

Quote from: DSX8 on January 09, 2013, 12:02:21 AMlol KC.. i still plan on making Icicle Mountain... since that stage doesnt even need any coloring at all, so thats fine for me. but if M22K wants the model of that stage... then i could give it to him since he's a far better stager than i am...

No, I don't really want it. You know, I sometimes make stages that others were making / had made already, but I only do so when I planned to make them for a long time. Icicle Mountain has never been in my plans at all, I would only make it if they requested me to do so and nobody else was doing a decent version of it.

I'm sure your Icicle Mountain will be fine enough when it's done, and I'll be glad to help you if you need anything with it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Peach's Castle looks sexy so far, sir.

Do you need to do the Smooth Modifier on the mountains, or is that how they looked? Can't remember!

Anyway, I await a night version of this sexy ass stage.

;p

No, they didn't look like that at all, I'm yet to smooth it. I'm working on the castle first, and will leave the background for later.

Night, huh? Sure, why not? :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial