Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Carnage on January 14, 2013, 12:00:53 AM
any chance of the bullet bill apaers and hits the castle and explodes just for fun? since we cant have it do damage yet.
If this isn't possible, maybe it's nice to see the Bullet Bill flying through the background very slowly from left to right or other directions.

The Bullet Bill could also come from very far away, so it seems like Bowser would shoot the Bullet Bill from his castle.
Something like that:



The Mushroomy War.

The Fire Temple looks great. I'll use the music Nintendo cut out.  :laugh:
With torches sound, of course.

That picture of Charizard in Fire Temple looks mad cool!

Mewtwo, could you move everything forward a bit if you will, and make a version where the characters are on the stairs and what not, that way it won't be completely flat?

Not that it matters much, you're getting a download from me on this stage regardless lol.

Quote from: Syeo on January 15, 2013, 02:48:51 PM
If this isn't possible, maybe it's nice to see the Bullet Bill flying through the background very slowly from left to right or other directions.

The Bullet Bill could also come from very far away, so it seems like Bowser would shoot the Bullet Bill from his castle.
Something like that:



The Mushroomy War.

The Fire Temple looks great. I'll use the music Nintendo cut out.  :laugh:
With torches sound, of course.

I suppose I'll be doing something like that route A. Basically cause route B would mean having an object going through the camera, and I don't like that.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 16, 2013, 02:12:43 AM
That picture of Charizard in Fire Temple looks mad cool!

Mewtwo, could you move everything forward a bit if you will, and make a version where the characters are on the stairs and what not, that way it won't be completely flat?

Not that it matters much, you're getting a download from me on this stage regardless lol.

My original plan was in fact making it in the middle of the stairs, but I've not made the collisions to test how it will be. I may also make one on the upper part, still not sure.

By the way, the keese is mostly ready, the model is prepared and only finishing the animations is left.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

January 16, 2013, 03:10:00 AM #6843 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 03:36:06 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 16, 2013, 03:03:11 AM
My original plan was in fact making it in the middle of the stairs, but I've not made the collisions to test how it will be. I may also make one on the upper part, still not sure.

Ah. Good minds think alike then. I think it'll be perfect, since Brawl is on a 2D plane after all, and I think the camera would look nice when it zooms in, out, and all that.

By the way, nice Keese model!

Inb4Sorceress

Mewtwo2000, please only make that an option and not mandatory...I really for some reason don't like that idea...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Sure, it's optional. You know I make many versions, and the one in the video will be one of them, don't worry.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Kool.  Ooh!  You should make one with the sky from your HeartGold stage - I LOVE that background and I think it's bein used in a project to make a Brawl Poke Floats (M) (not DSX8's), I think it's called 2.0 or something...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 16, 2013, 03:10:00 AM
Ah. Good minds think alike then. I think it'll be perfect, since Brawl is on a 2D plane after all, and I think the camera would look nice when it zooms in, out, and all that.

By the way, nice Keese model!

Inb4Sorceress
lol

Looks nice Mewtwo. Good job on it. Can't wait to the see the animations for them.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Koolio!  But when are you gonna post the Mute City update?  I'm dying to see it  :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

What a dope place to fight man! Just as I thought.

No other stage plays like this, which is sick to me.

Keep up the amazing work with this stage. I simply can't wait to put it on my SD card.

awesome mewtwo! :D that's awesome so I have lost my words!
Stupid Tinypic :C

As a long time Zelda fan. I totally love it. The keese animations look nice as well. x3 How did u make them on fire?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: KC on January 17, 2013, 08:50:31 PM
Koolio!  But when are you gonna post the Mute City update?  I'm dying to see it  :happy:

Soon enough :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 17, 2013, 09:38:46 PM
What a dope place to fight man! Just as I thought.

No other stage plays like this, which is sick to me.

Keep up the amazing work with this stage. I simply can't wait to put it on my SD card.

I hope to be able to release it soon, finally >_<

Quote from: pikazz on January 17, 2013, 09:51:52 PM
awesome mewtwo! :D that's awesome so I have lost my words!

Thx :P

Quote from: Zelia on January 18, 2013, 12:37:23 AM
As a long time Zelda fan. I totally love it. The keese animations look nice as well. x3 How did u make them on fire?

Probably in a similar way to OoT itself. I've made the keeses to have bones for fire, so the fire parts are always visible from the camera. Just like the torches or other elements I've already used in stages.

BTW, made some progress to the Grunty's Tower stage today. It's been more than one and a half year since I made the first video, and this is the second one:

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Tower Top (preview 2)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial