Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

January 21, 2013, 12:20:47 PM #6870 Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:23:46 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: LenSho on January 21, 2013, 02:58:04 AM
Secretly he's actually an employee of Nintendo
Quote from: joke. on January 21, 2013, 11:44:22 AM
we all know for a fact he works for nintendo, but was dissapointed at the stages included in the game, so he apeared here and tries to make us think he actually uses brawlbox by kinda limitting his supah powers to a bit more than us regular people can do xD

You caught me O.o xD

Quote from: Syeo on January 19, 2013, 06:33:40 PM
@Mewtwo2000:
You added this jiggly puzzle animation, which started before fighting on the stage, on your Gruntilda's Lair. Any chance you'll add this again?


You know, I actually wanted to include the jiggy transition before I made the first of those 2 videos. I just forgot to do it, but I'll do it today :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Still waiting on the chance to retexture the inside of Peach's Castle from Mario 64, dude.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Don't pester him :srs:
So any new Peach's Castle updates?   ;D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on January 22, 2013, 03:01:57 AM
Don't pester him :srs:
So any new Peach's Castle updates?   ;D

What a hypocrite.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Quote from: Velen on January 22, 2013, 05:29:09 AM
What a hypocrite.

Hey - I asked ONCE, you have said it over and over


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on January 22, 2013, 11:08:33 PM
Hey - I asked ONCE, you have said it over and over
Stahp it. You do it in DSX8's other threads.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KC on January 22, 2013, 03:01:57 AM
Don't pester him :srs:
So any new Peach's Castle updates?   ;D

lol, it is tru though, that soundd very hypocrit, just read it...

dont pester him
*pesters him*

yeah it SOUNDS hypocritical - but I don't mean it like that, I mean... it's been a few days since we've heard anything about it and you were working on it - so any new updates (such as pix of the nighttime version) ;D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

January 24, 2013, 10:11:56 PM #6880 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 05:13:16 AM by Allav866
So Mewtwo, I'm very anxious to see Peach's Castle and Mute City finished. What's left to do for those?
Also, I love that Snag the Trophies stage, and it got me thinking of other non-playable stages from Melee that I'd like to see, such as the Credits Scene after beating Classic/Adventure/All-Star Mode (on a flying platform), the rest area for All-Star Mode, or some areas from Underground Maze.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

*Pesters him*

Mewtwo! Are you gonna do any Pokemon Stadium N64 stages?

I thought he said he wanted to import Prime Cup Hall or something like that...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on January 25, 2013, 06:09:48 PM
I thought he said he wanted to import Prime Cup Hall or something like that...

Yeah like 2 years ago. Hence why I asked..

keep on pestering him, cuz that'll make him post even if he doesnt even read this!
patience people... patience, we all love mew22k's stages, but we should all be a bit more patient