Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

That fog. So awesome x-x
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 25, 2013, 02:15:36 PM
Pictures showing the stage you sent me and the stage as is right now:






Whoa! What a difference man

THAT is how I remember Mute City.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Just added the entry thing to the Sandcastle stage, and added some missing versions. There wasn't a version in which you could walk on the low water and die upwards, for example. Now they're 24 versions, they're by name as usual, and there's a rar file with all of them.

Also, made a new video:

[SSBB hack] - 4p battle inside the Sandcastle

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19457
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

now my BK stage collection is properly complete. thankyou M2000

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I know this is probably a nitpicky thing to ask, but could you add some music notes to the stage? In Banjo-Kazooie, dying/leaving the level would cause all notes to reappear, so leaving the level in Brawl should be able to do the same thing.
edit: maybe even a jiggy where it appears in-game.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on May 31, 2013, 08:50:42 AM
I know this is probably a nitpicky thing to ask, but could you add some music notes to the stage? In Banjo-Kazooie, dying/leaving the level would cause all notes to reappear, so leaving the level in Brawl should be able to do the same thing.
edit: maybe even a jiggy where it appears in-game.

It makes sense, but I'm not doing it for the moment. Maybe in the future, but not a priority now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

wish i knew (or even understand the instructions on) how to make a stage. i would so make a Crash 1 Cortex battle stage. then again, getting the background would be tedious. since there already a cortex skin for lucas (shut down yes, but i downloaded it beforehand and can supply it), it can be used as an animated prop. then again this is a melee/n64 stage discussion thread.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 01, 2013, 03:36:35 PM
It makes sense, but I'm not doing it for the moment. Maybe in the future, but not a priority now.
I understand completely. I wasn't exactly expecting you to say "Okay, I'll drop what I'm doing and do that right now!" I'm more interested in your future projects. I just like to throw my ideas out there.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

WELL SHUT UP AND... nah jk. while we wait for our great leader's next update, please enjoy the amusing gift you see at the bottom of my post.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I hate to be "that guy", but it's been quite a while without much posting going on. I'm just curious on how Mute City is going.  :af:
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

it has been a while :( lets rekindle the thread. im only hopin someone puts my crash bandicoot stage idea into action. battle on cortex's blimp would be epic. maybe an animated cortex could say "DARN YOU, CRASH BANDICOOT!" in the beginning as a sound effect

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Mewtwo changed the thread title? Something must be up :ninja'd:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hi there. Mute City hasn't progressed much, I've had not much time with classes, girlfriend, making my own cBliss stuff and so. I've also been helping on some things, stages and characters, and those have also kept me from having real progress.

My girlfriend will be out until Monday, so I got like today and Sunday for hacking time (and maybe tomorrow too, depending on rain and plans with friends).

I've been working on this during today, and part of yesterday. It's just Pirate Ship, only that ported over Jungle Japes. I don't guess many people are getting this, but I've made it for myself and I'll just share it. It plays the same, except for no tornado, no catapult, no bombs, no killing ship... Yeah, I know there's already some hack like this, and doesn't need to be ported over another stage to work. The idea here is using the Pirate Ship slot for those Wind Waker stages they're making lately in the Project Z thread. I like some of them, and want to have them as alternates for Pirate Ship, and as they're based on Jungle Japes, I've just ported Pirate Ship instead of porting those other stages. This also allows me to have no hazards at all flawlessly while keeping water, so why not?

I'll probably make a blog post later with the stage and some gct file to ASL the Pirate Ship slot.

Video:

[SSBB hack] - Pirate Ship over Jungle Japes

By the way, I've recently made my own Facebook page, in case you want to visit/like it, this is the url:

https://www.facebook.com/Mewtwo2000
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial