Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 09, 2013, 10:40:49 PM
mmm isnt there anything i could do to help mewtwo?

No, don't worry about it. I'll be able to finish it. It's only that I'm having some busy days lately, my girl's hurt on her hand and we've been going to the doctor and stuff. I've also had some family trouble, but it looks like everything is fine now. So, when my girl goes her home for a 1-month vacation in 20 days, I'll concentrate on finishing the cars animation I've left unfinished, will try to animate those rotating things over the boosts or something, will make some small animation changes, and will prepare the Port Town and Final Destination versions.

Quote from: Luigifan141 on July 10, 2013, 03:20:00 AM
Yay, now I don't have to check this thread three times a day to see if Mute City has been released yet or not.  :kdance:

Anyway, I'm maybe a bit too excited for Mute City, but once you get your chance to work on it next month, you should definitely take your time with it. The wait will be too much for all of us, but it will definitely be worth it in the end. After all, good things come to those who wait.  :af:

Yeah, you can stop checking. The wait has already been extremely long, and I'm sorry about it. But as you've said, good things come to those who wait :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

haha alright, alright, ill take ur word for it, but glad that there's no more family issue's!! :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 09, 2013, 10:12:24 PM
Sure, I'd like to help you with it. I've never worked on Delfino Plaza, it will be interesting to make tests with it and try to fix that undesired water. Knowing about it could be interesting for future stages with random animations and stuff, and even real moving water if it can be controlled in any way.

I'll upload it and PM it for you as soon as I can. 8)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


too bad there are no more new banjo kazooie stages planned. i would kill to play in targitzan's room, him spinning and rocking back and forth in place

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Mewtwo teased this on Sunday on his FB page.
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 17, 2013, 02:40:52 AM
Mewtwo teased this on Sunday on his FB page.
[spoiler]
Haha! Wow, amazing!

It's the return of the bosschu 8)

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That Pikachu looks nice and all but that stage seems to catch my eye more.

Gerudo Valley?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2013, 05:42:53 AM
Gerudo Valley?

Yeah, it's not on Pikachu we must look. But on the stage. Here another picture.


Cool. I was hoping it would be on the bridge. Gerudo Valley showed up as a stage for SSB 3DS, and even has fall-through platforms on the sides of the bridge.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not to be a bother, but do you think you could add some custom platforms placed in a similar location?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Hi there. My girlfriend has gone visiting her family today, and she'll be there for nearly a month. So I should get more progress and finish things during this month.

Yeah, I'm working on Gerudo Valley. There's still alot to do with it, and I'll resume the work today. For the moment, I'll leave here this video I recorded yesterday while playing some Project M with a friend of mine. Sure I'll make some custom platforms for an alternate versions, it was already in my plans :P

[Project M 2.6] - Link (Mewtwo2000) vs Pit (Tase)

This stage, Mute City, and all the others are supposed to get progress this month. Some of them will probably be finished and released.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 31, 2013, 02:21:04 PM
Hi there. My girlfriend has gone visiting her family today, and she'll be there for nearly a month. So I should get more progress and finish things during this month.

Yeah, I'm working on Gerudo Valley. There's still alot to do with it, and I'll resume the work today. For the moment, I'll leave here this video I recorded yesterday while playing some Project M with a friend of mine. Sure I'll make some custom platforms for an alternate versions, it was already in my plans :P

[Project M 2.6] - Link (Mewtwo2000) vs Pit (Tase)

This stage, Mute City, and all the others are supposed to get progress this month. Some of them will probably be finished and released.

Marvelous work on the progress so far.
- Forte

Gerudo Valley looks so cool so far! Psyched for alternate version previews as well.

I also hope you release that Pikachu with the shades soon.