Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 18, 2013, 03:17:37 PM
I posted this picture the other day in my Facebook, I guess I didn't post it here.



I'm having real slow progress on stages lately, specially since pokemon X came out. But I'm leaving no stage behind, and I'll complete them all eventually.
Ah, so playing Pokemon? haha just take your time, and Venom looks great cant wait, and i guess you will release various versions (small, big) great job!


Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on October 18, 2013, 07:48:00 PM
Can't wait to see this.  (Kongo Jungle Melee Anyone?)

Oh yeah, another great stage im with ya.

I hate to be that guy, but it's been awfully quiet around here... has there been any progress on the stages?  :kdance:
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Keep this thread alive~

Venom looks awesome!

I wonder what happened to Mewtwo ... (PM I assume)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


Personal life, Project M, computer working worse and worse every day...

Well, I'm still alive. I've had not much progress at all for those reasons, but I hope to have a few days to get progress next week.

I'll leave my latest videos here and hope I'll come with more news soon.

Prime Cup Hall (To be released)

[SSBB hack] - Prime Cup Hall (Pokemon Stadium 2)

Project M 2.6b Norfair with a Brinstar background (In Vault)

[Project M] - Norfair with a Brinstar background

PS2 Free Battle (To be released)

[SSBB hack] - Free Battle (Pokemon Stadium 2)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

if only PSX ripping was as easy as N64 ripping.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Hi Mewtwo2000,I love your N64 stages !
I'd like to know how do you make them (do you rip or make them from scratch ?)


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 27, 2013, 10:37:44 PM
Personal life, Project M, computer working worse and worse every day...

Well, I'm still alive. I've had not much progress at all for those reasons, but I hope to have a few days to get progress next week.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Too bad for your computer hope you can fix it.
And i wonder whats up with Fountain of Dreams, maybe its original splash effects are back, im hyped!



Mewtwo, the way you strive to make everything the best it can be is amazing. I thought the old version was good, and you manage to that even better.

Is getting the reflection effect possible to do?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


All I want for Christmas is Mute Cityyyyy~

Great Job on FoD! Real subtle, but effective!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles