Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 27, 2014, 06:02:30 PM
I've just released a stage. It's been a long time since I released a stage for the last time.

[Project M 3.0] - Mewtwo2000 (Mewtwo) Vs Tase (ROB) [Prime Cup Hall]
:yay:

Also, I have an idea for a variation of that stage. For the two platforms version, what if you took away the checker parts of the stage (the left-most and right-most parts), so that it's no longer a walk-off stage and more competitive? Just an idea.  :kdance:
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

I'll do it. It was in my earlier plans and decided to not do it, but it's been like 3-4 requests already, so I'll prepare it for tomorrow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Tears of joy... I've been waiting for this beauty since 2010...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




So tempted to respond with various announcer quotes. Looks so awesome.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 28, 2014, 01:19:44 PM
The non-walkoff version is ready:


:af2:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The vault is updated with it already. Now it's 4 versions instead of 2. With and without platforms, with and without fall zones.

Here's a video of the version with both platforms and fall zones:

[SSBB hack] - Prime Cup Hall [Non-Walkoff version]

Download
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Yoyoenix91 on January 29, 2014, 11:44:11 PM
The link in the Vault is down, it was reported. 8<

The link is still working, and the report was invalid. All good now.

Also, I'm liking all the stages. I may have to get that Prime Cup Hall.

I've updated the Norfair with Brinstar background for Project M, now wifi safe with 3.0x.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34854

I've also made a first video showing yet another Ocarina of Time stage:

[SSBB hack] - Dodongo's Cavern (First Preview)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

What did you do to make the walkoff version of Prime Cup Hall 'non-walkoffable'?
I'm trying to edit a walkoff Twilight Realm stage into a non-walkoff version, I can edit the colisions without problems but I don't know how to 'erase' the floor textures in the places that are now pits
Also, I don't know how to place the textures for platforms I added into it.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 30, 2014, 12:22:18 PM
I've also made a first video showing yet another Ocarina of Time stage:

[Dodongo's Cavern]
It looks great, but might I offer some suggestions:
-By the time Link activates the rising platform on the right, the door on the left is no longer locked. Really this is just a nitpick, and whether you change it or not will in no way affect the stage itself.
-I like the way the platform on the right forces players to KO opponents either to the left or top. Could you make a version where both platforms rise, alternating between, left, right, and both at the same time?
-For an aesthetic change, the Dodongo's eyes could light up, and the mouth could open during the battle.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 30, 2014, 12:22:18 PMI've also made a first video showing yet another Ocarina of Time stage:

[SSBB hack] - Dodongo's Cavern (First Preview)
Neat! Normally, Zelda dungeons wouldn't make for very good SSB stages, but you found a pretty interesting location that really works. I particularly like the tall rising platform. I worry that the center may be a bit bland, though. Maybe put a platform using the wooden bridge material. Or maybe a Beamos, rotating idly behind the playing field.
Click for my stuff: