Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Well, at the time I uploaded most of my multi-versioned stages, I documented them in the kc-mm blog. I put pictures and a small explanation of each piece of name in the stages. I suppose I should have included a 'readme.txt' for each though, I'll be doing it when I'm fixing/updating stages, and for all the new ones I release.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'm currently trying to port your Dream Greens stage over Castle Siege, but I continue to run into freezes no matter what I do.

The base .rel file is Green Greens, correct?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Yes, it is. Have you ported anything over Castle Siege before? I'm not sure if that works just fine. Anyway, maybe the issue is the filesize, as the original Castle Siege main stage file is quite small in size.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Amarythe on March 06, 2014, 09:39:21 PM
I'm currently trying to port your Dream Greens stage over Castle Siege, but I continue to run into freezes no matter what I do.

The base .rel file is Green Greens, correct?
you are aware that castle siege has 4 stage files, right?

its not really possible to port a stage onto it due to it having 4 .pac files.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on March 07, 2014, 02:55:06 AM
you are aware that castle siege has 4 stage files, right?

its not really possible to port a stage onto it due to it having 4 .pac files.
Oh, I had no idea. It makes sense though, considering the transitions. This should be helpful; I know you're saying it's not possible, but I'll play around with this info and see if I can work around it.

It's the same deal with Lylat Cruise, then. Well, that's a real pain...

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Just made a Chemical Plant Zone skin for the Green Hill Zone in Project M.

[Project M 3.0] - Chemical Plant Zone over Green Hill Zone (Wifi Safe)

Used KTH's Chemical Plant Zone stage as a base, and tweaked things to make it look better in general.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202627
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'm a huge fan of stages with nice details that make the stage itself more lively, so I thought about having Kotake & Koume to the Gerudo Valley. Maybe they could disappear in the background above the waterfall and fly through the valley under the bridge, is that possible if you have the models?




As the Twinrova stage is in my plans, having those 2 witches flying around is in my plans too. As the 3DS version of the stage will have them, I don't see a reason to not include them too, so I will.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Speaking of Gerudo valley, can we get a progress report or am I being obnoxious?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Progress report?

Let's see, I still have to make the original bridge before breaking, there's small glitches in some of the waterfall models, the inside of the tent needs coloring, I still have to try my idea for breaking the bridge during play... and the stage is playable, cool and full of nostalgia  :kdance:

It's been some time since I last worked on it, but I'll eventually keep on working and will finish it.

Today I've worked on an old stage, which is this one:



The stage is called Dream Greens. I've revamped the platforms and made an alternate slighly thinner shape for the main platform. I'll update the vault with it tomorrow, including a Project M Dreamland wifi-safe version.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hmm, okay. Any plans for a Beta release of your Gerudo Valley? I'm sure a lot of other stage hackers would be more than happy to help. Like Project Z.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Nope, I'll release it when it's done. It's not that I need help with it, it's just that I'm not done yet with how I want it to be.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

"Very well Fabian... Verrry well."
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

I've made some small changes to Dream Greens:



Just made new platforms and a Project M wifi-safe version for this stage.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15762
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

hey mewtwo200 can you make the following smash4 stages Gatewaygalaxy, animal crossing city folk,garden of hope, and the wiiu version of battlefield

also 3ds stages: kid icarus uprising, new super mario bros. , spirit train(zelda spirit tracks), 3ds battlefield, and lastly tortimer island from animal crossing 3ds

I know it may see much but no body is taking my request and if you don't wan't it's ok

I would really appreciate this if you worked on these stage

- thank you
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!