Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Allav866 on February 09, 2014, 03:42:09 AM
It looks great, but might I offer some suggestions:
-By the time Link activates the rising platform on the right, the door on the left is no longer locked. Really this is just a nitpick, and whether you change it or not will in no way affect the stage itself.
-I like the way the platform on the right forces players to KO opponents either to the left or top. Could you make a version where both platforms rise, alternating between, left, right, and both at the same time?
-For an aesthetic change, the Dodongo's eyes could light up, and the mouth could open during the battle.

Well, this is an early WIP, the idea was having a version that didn't rise at all, and whose doors would be all closed. Then there would be the rising one, where doors would be open, and the dodongo would be too. So, don't worry, the rising version will have that door open :P

About the both rising platforms, sure, I'll do one version like that, no problem. But I don't guess I'm making the dodongo open and close its mouth during battle, there's no body leaving bombs in there after all  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Still looking forward to Gerudo Valley. I've seen it in some of your previews and man I want that.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on February 10, 2014, 12:45:49 PM
Still looking forward to Gerudo Valley. I've seen it in some of your previews and man I want that.
agreed

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 10, 2014, 10:38:44 AM
But I don't guess I'm making the dodongo open and close its mouth during battle, there's no body leaving bombs in there after all  :kdance:
Good point. :/
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

good thing characters getting burned isn't part of the noises that come from a stage. i can just rel this over another without the lack of noises

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 11, 2014, 05:45:53 PM
good thing characters getting burned isn't part of the noises that come from a stage. i can just rel this over another without the lack of noises

Oh, good point, it reminds me that I've not posted the video of the burning version here yet.

[SSBB hack] - Dodongo's Cavern (Second Preview)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

thank you that you are beautiful and for a fan of the legend of zelda ^ _ ^ :happy:  :)


YEZ, my favorite ztage from zmazh broz 64.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


my second favorite stage, my first was safron city due to all the madness xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I downloaded your DK Arena stage, and it's awesome...

...Except the camera is fixed, and bound to the very edges of the stage. Is it supposed to be like that? 0_o

It's the "standard" version.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

The standard version isn't supposed to be like that. Are you sure the version you got doesn't have the 'fix' word on it?

I'll check the standard version later to see if I made a mistake back then.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That must be the problem, I must have clicked the wrong download by mistake. Don't bother checking it, I'm confident the hack is fine.

It only now occurs to me that "fix" is in reference to the camera. Derrrr

...By the way, I absolutely love most of your work. But... one quick suggestion? For your hacks that have multiple versions, you need (in some, not all cases) better descriptions and most importantly, pictures. I often find myself confused when choosing between versions because I simply don't know what the differences are.

It's no big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles