Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

This is the most epic video I have seen in a whole year.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2011, 02:27:25 AM
As you can see in the title, I'm quitting from brawl hacking. My SD card got corrupted and all my projects were lost. There's no point for me to start all over, so I'm retiring. It's a shame, because I really liked doing stages, it was a really good way to spend my time and such...

By the way, it's already april 1st here, so have a nice April Fools day :P

I'm not quitting or something, my SD card is okay, and I usually make copies of my thingies... So... Don't worry, if you were starting to worry O.o

New video, enjoy it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9YdUtnzlU
DONT [censored]ING CRY....

And then I stood there like a idiot.

How in the fack did you do that? You sir are too epic for words.

It's a cool thing cause it shows all the hard work when placing models and moving things and resizing and all that. I never knew how hard it was, until I did Water Temple.

You always make everything look so easy though, damn it.

And lol at the April Fools joke. I was like wut for a minute, but glad it was all a joke.

G:

Quote from: Sorceress on April 01, 2011, 02:34:28 AM
Oh no, am so sorry Mewtwo2000, i will miss you forever, jk XD

Stage looks great, looks vary well made.


are you gonna make an expansion pack of SSB stages?



I don't think so, libertyernie already made one, and most of my SSB/SSBM stages are there... xD

The stage is done I guess, may be needing some testing. I don't like to rush things anyway, as I would like to try some barrel idea I have before I upload it...

Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2011, 02:34:47 AM
Epic video is epic.
Is that done through animations?

Yeah, VIS animations :)

Quote from: br3compactor on April 01, 2011, 02:35:45 AM
This is the most epic video I have seen in a whole year.

Thanks xD

I had the idea this morning ^^U xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2011, 02:43:29 AM
How in the fack did you do that? You sir are too epic for words.

It's a cool thing cause it shows all the hard work when placing models and moving things and resizing and all that. I never knew how hard it was, until I did Water Temple.

You always make everything look so easy though, damn it.

And lol at the April Fools joke. I was like wut for a minute, but glad it was all a joke.

G:

I'll keep the title a few hours more, april fools day is funny xD

But there's no april fools day in here, they use december 28, innocents's day or something like that >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2011, 02:27:25 AM
As you can see in the title, I'm quitting from brawl hacking. My SD card got corrupted and all my projects were lost. There's no point for me to start all over, so I'm retiring. It's a shame, because I really liked doing stages, it was a really good way to spend my time and such...

By the way, it's already april 1st here, so have a nice April Fools day :P

I'm not quitting or something, my SD card is okay, and I usually make copies of my thingies... So... Don't worry, if you were starting to worry O.o

New video, enjoy it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9YdUtnzlU
First i was liek  :oshi:
Then when i realized it was a joke and saw the vid i was liek  :af:
Stage looks AMAZING and i really look forward to it being released
Also great prank certainly made my heart skip a beat...or 5


Just an april fools day joke, you know xD

By the way, picture of the completed stage, which will be posted next week in vault/kc-mm blog. I may be doing a video with a real match tomorrow.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Gee I wonder what day it is.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on April 01, 2011, 05:23:10 AM
Gee I wonder what day it is.

Friday.
and April Fools' on the same day, how awesome.
trolololol

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on April 01, 2011, 05:26:35 AM
Friday.
and April Fools' on the same day, how awesome.
trolololol
I feel like killing someone now.

This day will live in infamy.

Also, I just saw that video, and OMIGAWDDDDD IT'S SO AWESOME! (I get it a LOT more than I did before, it was really helpful and the way the video was made was perfect!)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2011, 02:27:25 AM
As you can see in the title, I'm quitting from brawl hacking. My SD card got corrupted and all my projects were lost. There's no point for me to start all over, so I'm retiring. It's a shame, because I really liked doing stages, it was a really good way to spend my time and such...

By the way, it's already april 1st here, so have a nice April Fools day :P

I'm not quitting or something, my SD card is okay, and I usually make copies of my thingies... So... Don't worry, if you were starting to worry O.o
YOU HAD ME GOING! ;~;

I lol'd, i didn't take it serious at first and then i saw you were joking. It's funny to see certain reactions though xD

Dammit, now I need a better April fools prank than yours >.>
Hmm.... that'll work :D

Epic video, BTW.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2011, 02:27:25 AM
As you can see in the title, I'm quitting from brawl hacking. My SD card got corrupted and all my projects were lost. There's no point for me to start all over, so I'm retiring. It's a shame, because I really liked doing stages, it was a really good way to spend my time and such...

By the way, it's already april 1st here, so have a nice April Fools day :P

I'm not quitting or something, my SD card is okay, and I usually make copies of my thingies... So... Don't worry, if you were starting to worry O.o

New video, enjoy it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9YdUtnzlU
Interesting stage, I was expecting something like a tutorial from the title. I almost fell outta my seat when you "said" you were quiting.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.