Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

i guess its all that kinda stuff that make the stages unique... (hitboxes, barrils...)
and i dont even know if someone is working on discovering how to do that kinda stuff...

Quote from: jokekid on April 05, 2011, 06:56:53 PM
i guess its all that kinda stuff that make the stages unique... (hitboxes, barrils...)
and i dont even know if someone is working on discovering how to do that kinda stuff...

only thing that can be done wit the hitbox's is either take them out, or change the damage
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 05, 2011, 03:32:01 PM
Mewtwo has the japanese voices in his game. They say game set in the Japanese version.
Hmm, any idea if it's in the vault?

Yeah, the Japanese voices are in the vault.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 05, 2011, 05:13:41 PM
kongo jungle 64 looks epic i have an idea how about adding peach and 2 toads on the bridge in the outside the castle stage like in the ending of SM64? love your stages btw

I guess I was already told that idea some time ago xD

Sure, it will be that way in one of the versions included when I share the stage :P

By the way, KJ64 is out



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17995
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Awesomesauce! :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I was the 5th one to download it. I picked KongJungle64.
I'm gonna play that right now! Good job, M2000! :V


Dude!!!!

That f*cking Kongo Jungle with Jungle Japes background is absolutely stunning bro.

Amazing job downloading as we speak.

I found a secret 8-Bit Volcano if you zoom out far enough. What do I win? lol

WIN! :af:
Will there be a version with collisions from Melee as well?

April 07, 2011, 11:19:08 AM #3552 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:25:51 AM by Mewtwo2000
I'm glad you liked it ^^

@Filipianosol: The size is both N64 and Melee, from my experience, the size is the same. The different thing are the phisics, in N64 characters jump higher, so it feels smaller. Same to brawl. Anyway, if anybody feels like he needs a smaller/bigger version of the stage, tell me the percent you want it, and I'll make it in no time. These latest stages I'm doing are easily resizable, unlike my older ones with the stage builder blocks.

The unexact things in the stage may be the boundaries, which are made by visual approax. But I may be getting the melee values from magus in P:M if the moment comes. Anyway, they're acceptable for now I guess.

Oh, first picture preview of the stage I've been working on this week. May sound silly, but I've started from scratch a remake of a previous stage of mine, Mushroom Kingdom 64. It feels much more like the original now. Sorry about the bad picture, newer ones will come next week.



Also, I started a stage yesterday, a stage not in my OP. Yeah, I have much projects in there, and I've started a not posted stage... xD

Also, I'm keeping it as a secret for now. It's now in the OP as a mistery stage. The only info about the stage is this:

- It's NOT from SSB64
- It IS from a N64 game
- Those who have played that game are supposed to recongize it immediately, and feel some nostalgia
- It's hard to make, but it's expected to be easier (faster) to do than Peach's Castle M64
- Expected to be a plain walkoff stage, so sorry to those who hate them. I'm doing it due to the nostalgia value. I may be including some flying platform like in Smashville in an alternate version anyway.
- The name is: ??????????? ????. Even if you say the name, I will not say if it is that one until a decent progress is made.

Oh, and I'm leaving once again. Since my girl was hurt, I'm visiting her every weekend. And next weekend I'll be studying for an exam... You know, I sometimes make more stages while in exams than in the normal time... This one is thought anyway, so I don't guess this will happen this time O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Nice, I like how close that pipe is to the original.

As for the mystery stage....hmm. IDK, is it from Zelda?

Also, I hope your girl gets better soon, and that you ace your exams with superawesome mega brain power.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Well, cya Mewtwo and hope your girl get's better. Good luck on the exams too!
(I'll have a hard time for waiting to see what the secret stage is >.<)
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.