Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

yo mewtwo... have u gotten a chance to get bak on my stage yet?  just wondering

also ill be downloading that Grunty's tower stage wen its out!!! ^^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 04, 2011, 09:48:16 PM
Some progress on Grunty's Tower Top:



Amazing. I noticed your title, and you win.

Why did you stop working on Gruntilda's Lair though? It looked about 90% finished.

Quote from: DSX8 on May 04, 2011, 11:45:34 PM
yo mewtwo... have u gotten a chance to get bak on my stage yet?  just wondering


No, sorry. I'll try it tomorrow in the computers at the university >.<

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 05, 2011, 12:51:04 AM
Amazing. I noticed your title, and you win.

Why did you stop working on Gruntilda's Lair though? It looked about 90% finished.

Well, I started Zebes, and then I started Grunty's Tower... I made some progress 3 days ago, but it's nothing visible when playing, only free pause, that's why I've not posted new pictures... Don't worry, I'll be finishing it. The one I've not changed in a while is Peach's Castle, I should be doing something with it too.

That's what happens when I start things before finishing things xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 05, 2011, 01:12:37 AM
No, sorry. I'll try it tomorrow in the computers at the university >.<

haha aight, thats fine with me!


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 05, 2011, 01:12:37 AM
That's what happens when I start things before finishing things xD

same wit me... X_X.... except i have more project thats unfinished than u do with urs... :P
but at least im taking my sweet time with them, dont want any errors wat-so-ever!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: moleman915 on May 05, 2011, 01:53:11 AM
Just don't forget about FoD please  :af:

He wont, you don't have to keep asking. ;)

Anyway, if you are doing some beta stages from 64, I think beta stage 2 would be interesting.


Edit: Post 400. Would you look at that.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Hi guys. I've made a small program for those stagers who want to edit the miscdata[10] easily. It shows the values I know what are for, and allow you to edit them with just decimal numbers. Hex mode is possible to, and you can edit any other value, even the ones not listed.

This is the program, if you need some help with it, just tell me



An interesting feature is that you can add and remove the 'echo' effect in caves. Just test it, I've not tested it yet, but it should be working.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18704
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 07, 2011, 12:26:17 AM
Hi guys. I've made a small program for those stagers who want to edit the miscdata[10] easily. It shows the values I know what are for, and allow you to edit them with just decimal numbers. Hex mode is possible to, and you can edit any other value, even the ones not listed.

This is the program, if you need some help with it, just tell me



An interesting feature is that you can add and remove the 'echo' effect in caves. Just test it, I've not tested it yet, but it should be working.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18704
A tool? Alright! Glad to see we can use an echo effect as well as modify this altoghether.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Hey Mewtwo2000, did you release the version of Facility with boxes?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

No, not yet. I'll release it in a few days, after checking some thingies I may be fixing too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 07, 2011, 12:37:14 AM
No, not yet. I'll release it in a few days, after checking some thingies I may be fixing too.
Okay, i'll wait
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hmm, this tool is pretty useful. My stage had the camera fixing itself at 0;0 (ie the middle of the ship) if there wasn't a character present... I can fix it without hexing now :3

Can you use this tool to alter the zoom in fixed camera mode, as well as the X/Y/Z postition?

Saw it on the vault earlier man, looks cool.

Will definitely give it a try when I'm back next week.

man.... u r the [censored]ing best.... i mean really...

I LOVE THIS TOOL SO MUCH!!!! Love the echo effect!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady