Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

You mean Jinjos? Yeah, that's what I want to do.

By the way, first video of the stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVoRHpkJcTs
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 10, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
You mean Jingos? Yeah, that's what I want to do.

By the way, first video of the stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVoRHpkJcTs
Not Bad, I really like it ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You know what would go good with that stage?
MELEEMASTER'S GRUNTY
He seriously needs to finish it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: PAVGN on May 10, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
I know something else that would look good with that stage. *Cough* *Cough* *Hack* *Hack* *Cough* >_>

Oh, sorry, I forgot using it >.<

Here ya go, a nice picture you can use to advertise your hack O.o



And here's another picture of the stage itself :3

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 11, 2011, 12:01:05 AM
Oh, sorry, I forgot using it >.<

Here ya go, a nice picture you can use to advertise your hack O.o



And here's another picture of the stage itself :3


Now that, looks epic. :o
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 11, 2011, 12:01:05 AM
Oh, sorry, I forgot using it >.<

Here ya go, a nice picture you can use to advertise your hack O.o

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8412/jinjonatorfalco.jpg

Heh heh, that's ok. Maybe It could be featured in the video for the final version of the stage. Thanks for the picture though. I think It's great you managed to get the actual Gruntilda in the stage.

Say, you wouldn't happen to know how to fix Jinjonator's eyes would you? I tried to do It myself but It didn't work.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


It's probably just me, but I think adding more lightning would make the stage more epic.

epic progress es epic my dear friend!!! i kno for a fact ill be adding this to my brawl!!! :D

also, had a chance at Uni to finish the animations to my stage?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 11, 2011, 01:23:45 AM
epic progress es epic my dear friend!!! i kno for a fact ill be adding this to my brawl!!! :D

also, had a chance at Uni to finish the animations to my stage?

I didn't get the chance yet, sorry T_T

Quote from: PAVGN on May 11, 2011, 12:07:07 AM
Heh heh, that's ok. Maybe It could be featured in the video for the final version of the stage. Thanks for the picture though. I think It's great you managed to get the actual Gruntilda in the stage.

Say, you wouldn't happen to know how to fix Jinjonator's eyes would you? I tried to do It myself but It didn't work.

I guess they can only be black and white, sorry >.<

By the way, I've made some progress with Zebes, and this is how it looks right now. I guess I could be uploading the stage this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzFivqDbbFc
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

The SPTM tool doesn't seem to be working for me; the MiscData[10] isn't being changed. But I did figure out that the values are 32-bit floating point values, and the program says what the offsets are, so I just used this calculator and a hex editor.

The save option doesn't work as it should work, but that part isn't important. If you press enter after writing your value, it's saved automatically. I mean, the real 'save' is just pressing enter for each value.

I'll fix the save button when I can, and I'll post a small tutorial about the program too.

By the way, if you toggle the 'in hex' option, you will see the same values in hexadecimal, so the STPM tool is another calculator.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I laughed hard at the advertising, not gonna lie.

Well anyway Mewtwo, everything looking good man.

Can't wait for the blog post tomorrow.

I was wondering... when might u start making the Hyrule Field Stage from TLOZ : OOT, Mewtwo2000?

Quote from: Denisan7 on May 12, 2011, 01:04:31 AM
I was wondering... when might u start making the Hyrule Field Stage from TLOZ : OOT, Mewtwo2000?

After completing a few other stages I'm gonna make first ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial