Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Are you making a new version of Fourside without the Chimera effects?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Erm... if you want to remove the chimera effects, just use it over another stage or just use a final destination rel file O.o

Quote from: Plak on May 22, 2011, 04:08:27 PM
Wow, that new facility does look good, even though I liked the platform.

About your Breakable Ganon's Tower stage, would you mind telling me how to prevent the floor tiles from respawning or make it take more time ? I couldn't find anything that looke like it in BrawlBox.

I'll take a look to it, I'm not sure if changing the animations would make the job. It should, but it may be something STDT related to change too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 22, 2011, 07:10:15 PM
Facility Destination, now rotating thanks to the Block Tool I'm releasing today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppTYiKHsxqY
Dang that is really awesome, can't wait to see the new Facility ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 22, 2011, 07:10:15 PM
Facility Destination, now rotating thanks to the Block Tool I'm releasing today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppTYiKHsxqY

i... am.... LOVING... this =D

i so cant wait for this to be released now x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 22, 2011, 07:10:15 PM
Facility Destination, now rotating thanks to the Block Tool I'm releasing today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppTYiKHsxqY
THAT'S how it's done.
Good job sir ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Block Tool and Facility posted in the blog:

Link





I'll post a nice tutorial for Block Tool later, or tomorrow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Facility's file is set to private.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sorry, my fault. It's fixed now ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 22, 2011, 11:17:20 PM
Sorry, my fault. It's fixed now ;)
So what one is the new one?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


May 22, 2011, 11:28:00 PM #3911 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:00:21 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 22, 2011, 11:20:46 PM
Read the blog :P
So you do still have the old version right? because that one could be the 4 player version, while the New version can be the story mode one. :P

Edit: Liking the new look, it looks darker then the old one. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


May 23, 2011, 07:58:29 PM #3913 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:01:39 PM by Mewtwo2000
Bad news: Some problem has come with FoD. While I'm having nice progress with the background stuff, the stage has reached the limit. I guess there's a model limit or something. The case is that, even deleting textures and having a filesize lower to 2MB, I can't seem to be having the 3 modeldatas working at once. While testing, I've only managed to make it work as a whole over Battlefield, using 4 modeldatas and not 3.

This is how the stage would look now:



So, I'm not 100% sure I'm able to continue the stage, at least the way I was doing it. I have to try every possibility, changing models from a modeldata to another may work. But this will take time.

PS: These are 177 models right now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial