Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Any room left for the little spinning things around the ice creams?  If you managed to fit those in, I think you could call it done.

Difficult. I've noticed that not only models or textures make it freeze, but animations too. I've tried to place a color animation without adding any model and it froze too. So I can't use the ring texture I had already. I would need to get a copy to work, and 2 models to work too...

At this point, I'm REALLY in the limit xD

I'll try it anyway... >_<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Are you able to get FoD to work fully over any stage? I thought you said once you could get the whole thing to work over battlefield?

May 25, 2011, 07:20:21 PM #3949 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:22:17 PM by Mewtwo2000
Well, you're right, I tried the whole thing (without the right icecream anyway) over Battlefield, and worked. But there's a huge problem with Battlefield. The shadows are rotating. I mean, the shadows are against the camera to ressemble a reflection. If I use battlefield, this won't be like this. And that's not good I guess... xD

The only thing I can try is adapting what I got now somehow to be able to add those 2 models. Or trying other stages, but I'm not much sure about getting it to work...

Well, I'll do my best. It's a shame, cause I'm leaving tomorrow for the weekend... So I may be not posting the updated version until next tuesday or something like that...

PS: I've fixed the shadows so they're not floating in the outside anymore...

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Well good luck to you. Maybe there is a way to freeze the direction of the shadows over battlefield and still get the whole thing to work?

Don't think so. Anyway, no worries, already one ring working. Hope to be able to change the color and make the other one work too. It/they won't dissapear for the moment.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Doing nothing. The stage accepted this model with this texture.

More good news: I've managed to load it with another texture, a yellow one. Also, using another ring for the other icecream worked too.

The bad news is that it just froze when I tried to make 2 rings per icecream... So it will be one per ice cream for now...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

sounds great... i think its worth a blog post actually...

You've said so twice xD

Well, there's nothing for today, or tomorrow, and the last post was mine...

Ok, I'll make a post so every FoD fan notices the new version =)

By the way, new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGEcJRVyI4
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I wasn't before, but I'm actually pretty excited for Fountain of Dreams now. By the way, did you see the message I sent you?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


lol, i knew i said it somewhere before... didnt remember it wa in ur thread... xDDD

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 25, 2011, 08:49:37 PM
You've said so twice xD

Well, there's nothing for today, or tomorrow, and the last post was mine...

Ok, I'll make a post so every FoD fan notices the new version =)

By the way, new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGEcJRVyI4

Well, all I can say is you're pretty amazing. It looks amazing, and Im sure if you ever figure out how to finish it completely, it will look even better. The only constructive criticism i have is maybe increase the speed of the animations of the spinning rings on top of the towers. I believe it was faster in melee.

Quote from: PAVGN on May 25, 2011, 08:50:17 PM
I wasn't before, but I'm actually pretty excited for Fountain of Dreams now. By the way, did you see the message I sent you?

Damn, I forgot to answer you xD

Well, seeing the stage you're working with, the only thing I can guess is that the trainer wants to go to his own platform in the background, and due to that, it isn't affected by collisions. Try to open the collision related to the original PT platform and edit it to your will. You may get the PT to move this way.

Quote from: moleman915 on May 25, 2011, 08:56:16 PM
Well, all I can say is you're pretty amazing. It looks amazing, and Im sure if you ever figure out how to finish it completely, it will look even better. The only constructive criticism i have is maybe increase the speed of the animations of the spinning rings on top of the towers. I believe it was faster in melee.

Ok, I'll increase them just a little :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial