Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 30, 2011, 08:39:21 AM
Hi, I'm back xD
Hope to be working on Peach's Castle and Grunty's Tower later today
La mejor noticia de brawlvault!!  :af2:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 30, 2011, 08:39:21 AM
Hi, I'm back xD

Hope to be working on Peach's Castle and Grunty's Tower later today
Hi. Wb. Lalala.

Welcome back, Mewtwo2000
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Yes welcome back(again) hope to see some progress on SM64 peach castle
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Hey Mewtwo2000, now that you're back I have something to show you regarding Fountain of Dreams. Remember how the Ice Climbers' Final Smash glacier was too small on Zebes 64? Well on Fountain of Dreams It's way too big.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also this doesn't look right:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on May 30, 2011, 10:33:49 PM
Hey Mewtwo2000, now that you're back I have something to show you regarding Fountain of Dreams. Remember how the Ice Climbers' Final Smash glacier was too small on Zebes 64? Well on Fountain of Dreams It's way too big.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also this doesn't look right:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol, those pictures look funny, well i found the second one funny xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The second one can't be fixed for the moment, the model used is transparent to the characters. In normal cases, they don't go down there, but that's the special case in which they do.

About the ice climber thingy, having it big can be good for me to find the values controlling it. I'll try to figure out how to resize it tomorrow.

By the way, Felicity updated, like Facility was a few days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLoMSAAo00

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11362
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 30, 2011, 10:47:22 PM
About the ice climber thingy, having it big can be good for me to find the values controlling it. I'll try to figure out how to resize it tomorrow.

libertyernie says the only way he knows how to fix the Ice Climbers' Final Smash is to move the entire stage up.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yeah, but this isn't the solution always. I mean, this stage isn't low or something, using the miscdata10 from battlefield would probably fix it. But I want to figure out what exactly controls the size and position of that glacier, and edit it to my will.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

The reason why am not using Felicity is becasue it's a rip off of Goldeneye's Facility.....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey Mewtwo I like the old version of Facility resized but with the new collisions. I think it's great. I'm talking about the one on the Felicity video. I'll probably replace the TextureData with the one from your Golden Eye one.

Anyway, what stage are you aiming to finish next?

I know you got about 5 WIPs now.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 30, 2011, 11:10:46 PM
Hey Mewtwo I like the old version of Facility resized but with the new collisions. I think it's great. I'm talking about the one on the Felicity video. I'll probably replace the TextureData with the one from your Golden Eye one.

Anyway, what stage are you aiming to finish next?

I know you got about 5 WIPs now.

No need to get the texturedata, the standard file in the goldeneye version is just the same as the felicity in the video. I mean, right now, the old collisions aren't enabled in any of the files (but they're still there to be enabled if needed)

About my aims... I don't know. I want to make some progress to Peach's Castle, but I'm not guessing that I'm finishing it in the first place. I want to make the most of the area, and make it playable in more than one location, and that takes time.

Grunty's Lair is almost done, the last thing I made with it was starting the cave that takes to the area of Mumbo's Mountain.

And Grunty's Tower lacks many things yet. Only the ground is made, and some basic lightnings (and Grunty), but I want some 3D Jinjos and I've not started them yet.

I guess the next finished one could be the Mushroom Kingdom 64 revamp. Not sure anyway..
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 30, 2011, 08:39:21 AM
Hope to be working on Peach's Castle and Grunty's Tower later today.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 30, 2011, 11:19:21 PM
About my aims... I don't know. I want to make some progress to Peach's Castle.

When youre talking about "Peach's Castle" you mean the one from Super Mario 64, not the one from Melee right? I'm asking just to be sure because me and many others looking forward to see your version of Peach's Castle from Melee.

Quote from: Ryan on May 31, 2011, 11:51:53 AM
When youre talking about "Peach's Castle" you mean the one from Super Mario 64, not the one from Melee right? I'm asking just to be sure because me and many others looking forward to see your version of Peach's Castle from Melee.

Yeah, talking about the N64 one, which is started and half done. I've not started doing the Melee one yet. I want to take care about these other stages first. Then, Peach's Castle from Melee will be one of my next stages.

Talking about it, here are some new pictures of Peach's Castle, I'm having some progress today. The first picture is yesterday's, and the other is how the stage is right now.



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial