Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Looks incredibly accurate, Mewtwo.

Fantastic.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 31, 2011, 02:04:07 PM
Looks incredibly accurate, Mewtwo.

Fantastic.

^This, all we need now are paintings that suck you into various, cartoony worlds of awesomeness XD

*Is still hooking up with BR3's avy* XD

lol u have 2121 posts :P

Actually, I have 3067 posts lol

but the missing ones are on the Off-Topic board.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol
But I still has more than you D:

.....
I still think that's the best avy you've had XD

the 2121 thing was just too funny though :P

On Topic: *is waiting for peaches castle*

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 31, 2011, 01:58:45 PM
Yeah, talking about the N64 one, which is started and half done. I've not started doing the Melee one yet. I want to take care about these other stages first. Then, Peach's Castle from Melee will be one of my next stages.

Talking about it, here are some new pictures of Peach's Castle, I'm having some progress today. The first picture is yesterday's, and the other is how the stage is right now.





Oh god I can't wait but I must D:
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


*dies* can't wait to download this hope you will include the sound file for the BG sound effects like the video
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Sure, the audio file will be included in the mediafire folder xD

By the way, I guess I'm having a good progress today. This is how the stage was when I started working on it today, and how the stage is now:





I could finish it soon if I continue like this O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I challenge you to speed mode! You now have only ten seconds to finish that stage!
lol
kidding.

I have a suggestion for your next stage.(after you finish ur current stuff that is XD) Thorntail Hollow from Starfox Adventures. Set apart the dinasours everything else seems like it'd be an easy stage for a pro like you 8)

Ah. I had a feeling you would do this one next, and I'm very glad.

I was playing Melee late last night with some friends at a party, and Fountain of Dreams looks very similar man.

Now, Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64, holy [censored]. This one is exact sir, and I mean exact. You finally revealed the whole area I see, and you look pretty much done.

Keep up the good work and make sure you don't go over that model size limit ;o

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 31, 2011, 08:00:09 PM
Sure, the audio file will be included in the mediafire folder xD

By the way, I guess I'm having a good progress today. This is how the stage was when I started working on it today, and how the stage is now:





I could finish it soon if I continue like this O.o

yes please finish it soon *prays*
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 31, 2011, 08:03:07 PM
I challenge you to speed mode! You now have only ten seconds to finish that stage!
lol
kidding.

I have a suggestion for your next stage.(after you finish ur current stuff that is XD) Thorntail Hollow from Starfox Adventures. Set apart the dinasours everything else seems like it'd be an easy stage for a pro like you 8)

There's a problem with your suggestion... I've not played Starfox Adventures yet T_T

I started it, but I wasn't having time enough to play it seriously, with the girlfriend, friends, and now brawl hacking... >.<

I usually make stages that I know and that are epic to me. Sure that place is cool, but I don't know it at all yet u_u

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 31, 2011, 08:05:01 PM
Ah. I had a feeling you would do this one next, and I'm very glad.

I was playing Melee late last night with some friends at a party, and Fountain of Dreams looks very similar man.

Now, Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64, holy [censored]. This one is exact sir, and I mean exact. You finally revealed the whole area I see, and you look pretty much done.

Keep up the good work and make sure you don't go over that model size limit ;o

The stage size is already bigger than FoD's, and I got a freeze one hour ago or so... Fortunately, it was just a saving error or something (I guess I took the SD card from the laptop before the save was complete), and the stage doesn't seem to be near to the limit at the moment.

I'm only using a texture animation for the waterfall, while in FoD I'm using color animations, texture animations, and character animations, of course. And more than one of each.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 31, 2011, 08:08:10 PM
yes please finish it soon *prays*

I want to get it complete more than you, trust me xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

are you still gonna add my suggestion? which is having peach and the 2 toads on the bridge? it might go over the limit though
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 31, 2011, 08:10:49 PM
I'm only using a texture animation for the waterfall, while in FoD I'm using color animations, texture animations, and character animations, of course. And more than one of each.

Hey speaking of that, do you know how to make it yourself? Not a chr0 but an AnimTexture thing. I always see and use the ones from SSE stages, such as fog, lights, and other things, and always wondered how to make some yourself.