Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Mewtwo is such an epic stage builder that he would be able to build this:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


xD

Well, I'm reaching the limit again, I guess I'm using too much models again...

Anyway, most of the visible things are complete, so I guess I will enable/disable parts of the stage depending on the version. I may even upload the stage this week, cause it's nearly complete already.

I'll post some pictures later today.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Can't wait :p

Mewtwo2000, you see on Smashboards a guy make Great Bay?


Yeah, I posted right after him, and congratuled him about the stage xD

It looks cool, and that background looks like the original. I guess it's a picture, but looks awesome...

So... That's a new reason to not make Great Bay for the moment xD

Quote from: SmashClash on June 02, 2011, 02:31:28 PM
404Error?

No, a brand new version, by Olimario1892

Talking about that, just my opinion, but I'm against people getting somebody's work and porting it to another stage, adding water or things that the original maker can make. It's okay if they get permission, but that's just the same thing re-posted and barely changed.

I'm who made Fountain of Dreams and I've not posted 2-3 different entries with each version I've made. I've just updated. That's how I see Brawlvault should be used u_u
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 02, 2011, 02:33:26 PM
Yeah, I posted right after him, and congratuled him about the stage xD

It looks cool, and that background looks like the original. I guess it's a picture, but looks awesome...

So... That's a new reason to not make Great Bay for the moment xD

No, a brand new version, by Olimario1892
Do you have a link to his thread?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 02, 2011, 02:34:21 PM
Do you have a link to his thread?

In smashboards there are no personal threads. There's a stage thread, which is this one:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262564&page=516
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I love this stage.
My fav on Melee, just i really want how he going use for make the turtle and the moon.... And Tingle. lol

The whole thing of reposting things should be when they're major iterations, sure, but if you update an old entry it doesn't show up at the top of the vault. In my opinion, when someone changes their hack enough, they should post it as a new entry and keep the old one for archival purposes.

You're right, it would be a good reason. But I'm against posts without really new content.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Progress still continues. I'm still able to add some models. I've added some fences and thingies that were supposed to be visible.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

tree's and if you can fit them in peach and the 2 toads need to be added then i say its finished
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 02, 2011, 06:06:03 PM
Progress still continues. I'm still able to add some models. I've added some fences and thingies that were supposed to be visible.


I love it <3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Actually the guy who added the water got my permission.
I wanted to have a swimmable water version in the first place, but I ran into some technical issues .

Anyway, awesome stage, Mewtwo! I'll be getting this one for sure!

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Starting to define the alternate gameplays. One of them will be on this side. You will be able to battle in the garden, and in the ramp of the empty pool too.






SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial