Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 02, 2011, 11:36:43 PM
Starting to define the alternate gameplays. One of them will be on this side. You will be able to battle in the garden, and in the ramp of the empty pool too.







Omg, I Love It!!!! <3 <3 <3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Wait, Mewtwo, are you making the stage so you can walk across the WHOLE field?(I hope you do this one)
Or are you just making different versions for different areas of the stage.

This actually is a very complex replica. You're an awesome stage builder and you can notice every single detail and position.
Congratulations, I'm your biggest fan on the entire forum!
Keep up your excellent work! *-*
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Quote from: SmashClash on June 03, 2011, 12:41:24 AM
Wait, Mewtwo, are you making the stage so you can walk across the WHOLE field?(I hope you do this one)
Or are you just making different versions for different areas of the stage.

What do you mean by 'across the whole field'? Right now, there's just different versions for different areas, but an area could be the whole place, from the left hill to the right one. Anyway, this would be really enormous, and would make not much sense to play in there.

Note that brawl is from left to right, so walking everywhere is obviously impossible. But getting into some different areas is something interesting that makes you feel that you're in the original stage.

Quote from: gabrielwoj and joaowojcikiewicz on June 03, 2011, 02:59:52 AM
This actually is a very complex replica. You're an awesome stage builder and you can notice every single detail and position.
Congratulations, I'm your biggest fan on the entire forum!
Keep up your excellent work! *-*
~ joaowojcikiewicz

Thanks =)

It's right, it's complex. My brain is sometimes melting when I have to figure out how to build a shape, or what to do next and how ^^U

I'm very proud of how the stage is behaving ^^
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow those recent pictures look so f*cking awesome and just brought so much nostalgia.

That epic Mewtwo2000!

Why you don't do some like Mario Kart stage move or Lensho Mario Kart stage?

The gameplay would be weird. Also, the limit I'm reaching will probably make me not use all the models in the stage, so each version will be using some different parts of the stage. If I moved around, which is possible, I would need shadows in every place, and every visible model during the travel.

EDIT:

With these, this version of the stage would be complete.



Continuing the main thing now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

My God man, what can't you not make. I bet even the developers are jealous XD

xD

New video, this one shows the right side version of the stage, so you can judge it >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R88eVeHM-kM

PS: 100 videos in youtube already O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Congrats on the 100th video Mewtwo.
Peach's Castle is looking better every day. Makes me want to play Super Mario 64 again >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 03, 2011, 06:08:26 PM
PS: 100 videos in youtube already O.o
And the power level is Over 9000!! Congratulations!
---
Love your stages M2000  :af2:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 03, 2011, 06:59:28 AM
What do you mean by 'across the whole field'? Right now, there's just different versions for different areas, but an area could be the whole place, from the left hill to the right one. Anyway, this would be really enormous, and would make not much sense to play in there.

Note that brawl is from left to right, so walking everywhere is obviously impossible. But getting into some different areas is something interesting that makes you feel that you're in the original stage.
You know how in your Facility stage how if you go left or right the camera moves left or right? That shows that it's extended in width. Hmm...this is hard to explain.
Ok, you know this stage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2860

Well, you know how you can keep walking in one direction for a while because the stage is huge?
I want you to have a version for the stage to be walking with the camera.(I hope you get it)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 03, 2011, 06:08:26 PM
xD

New video, this one shows the right side version of the stage, so you can judge it >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R88eVeHM-kM

PS: 100 videos in youtube already O.o
Not bad, but you need more trainning....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You mean an extended version with a camera that follows you?

Right now, that's what I got in the main version. You can go from the left to the right by walking, then there's a big hole in the lake, and then you reach a little spot with more floor. The camera follows you, but it's just a testing camera, so it goes inside the models when the characters are way too separated.

If you mean that, sure, I will make a version in the whole area if possible, with a decent camera if possible too xD

Quote from: Sorceress on June 03, 2011, 06:21:23 PM
Not bad, but you need more trainning....

Maybe, but know that I'm playing on my laptop with a video recorder, without sound, and with a low quality. There's a small lag between imput and visual action, and I'm playing even worse than I usually do >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You should do a version where you fight on the bridge infront of the door and make the water swimmable.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]