Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 06, 2011, 11:44:54 PM
It's quick enogh to make not to drown someone, but if it was repeated, the drown rate decreases... How to explain? I firstly had it looped, but the second time the water raised, the character was nearly drown instead of freshly swimming. And died really quick. To make sure that nobody died in future raises, the raises would need to be one second or something like that, and that would be really weird.

So I've decided to have only one raise. You can swim for a few seconds, and after that, water will not come back. Leaky makes well his work (?)

By the way, new video, with the craziest version of the stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUMTA_deigw
Lol, i find it funny but the stage still looks great
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 06, 2011, 08:28:55 PM
front of the castle and thanks *does happy dance*

I've already prepared your present, it's password protected, so nobody is supposed to be able to get it.

I'll send you the password tomorrow

http://www.mediafire.com/?39ardjtadr1ke
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



Quote from: DocStrange on June 07, 2011, 03:47:24 AM
Hooray for stamina matches!
this, stamina is really forgotten, too bad wifi doesnt have stamina... xD

Will you be sending the password soon? Thanks again
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: jokekid on June 07, 2011, 10:05:12 AM
this, stamina is really forgotten, too bad wifi doesnt have stamina... xD
I agree ^
good job M2000  :kdance:

The stage is already out, 6 different versions are in the download folder.

Basically:

- Front view
- Side view

And, for each:

-- Rising water
-- Not rising water
-- Not swimmable static water

http://kc-mm.com/mewtwo2000/lets-go-inside-the-sandcastle/06-07-2011/
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

nice stuff ^^

u should make more stamina stages aka cages ^^

I have a nice stage easy to make a box, just a non-falling version of Ganon's Tower with walls and ceiling xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

nice job on this mewtwo but...

what other stages can this work on and what was it over originally? i want to use this as a customXX stage.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


It works over many, but if you want the rising version (swimmable water for a while), you should use it over Jungle Japes. I've posted it as Jungle Japes as default, as you can see in the vault entry. Also, I've included a jungle japes rel file for stgcustom (with the name stgcustomXX.rel, by the way) in the mediafire folder.

By the way, I'm including two more versions as a request (in the blog), they're the rising versions without the ceiling, so you can die upwards. The names are STGSANDCASTLE_TOPDIE.pac and STGSANDCASTLE_FRONT_TOPDIE.pac, if anybody is interested.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: KTH on June 08, 2011, 10:59:42 AM
JUST EPIC AGAIN!

Thanks =)

I'm now back from the first exam and it did go well. I'm gonna work a little on Fountain of Dreams, I guess I will be able to add more things when I've made some trick I've planned. I'll tell you more if I succeed.

I'll also continue working on Peach's Castle, which is nearly complete in terms of modelling.

By the way:

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 07, 2011, 01:18:25 PM
Will you be sending the password soon? Thanks again

The password was sent to you yesterday, and I've not seen the download count of the file increase... So, you didn't show any interest and I'm removing the file from the server... Happy birthday again u.u
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial