Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

DAMN sorry iv been busy(no really) only if your willing to do it again
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

I'll think about it.

By the way, do you guys remember when I said FoD may be uncontinued because of the limits? Forget it.





No new models yet, but I'm developing a nice color change system for the stage to make it look even cooler. It will be optional, though, so the one who don't want it will not need to edit the file themselves to remove the effect.

Also, I guess I'm gonna say goodbye to that damn limit I had before. I guess I won't be facing it for a while.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hey, Mewtwo, do you happen to have any information concerning Pit's FS and a maybe a way to edit it's values? I'm thinking Palutena for that matter.
I'm having her to show somewhat low and really far away in the background in this custom stage I'm working on. Feels like Translation Y and Z are messed up, if you can see what I'm talking about.

BTW, I've been following your thread for a while now and, dude, it's impressive how you have managed to get so far with FoD!
Also I have learned a lot about stages with you and your tutorials, so I just wanted to thank you. Of course other posts from different people here were really helpful but that is your thread after all XD


Quote from: 7Maidens on June 08, 2011, 08:39:34 PM
Hey, Mewtwo, do you happen to have any information concerning Pit's FS and a maybe a way to edit it's values? I'm thinking Palutena for that matter.
I'm having her to show somewhat low and really far away in the background in this custom stage I'm working on. Feels like Translation Y and Z are messed up, if you can see what I'm talking about.

BTW, I've been following your thread for a while now and, dude, it's impressive how you have managed to get so far with FoD!
Also I have learned a lot about stages with you and your tutorials, so I just wanted to thank you. Of course other posts from different people here were really helpful but that is your thread after all XD

Thanks, I'm happy to know that my tutorials are useful :)

About pit's FS, I've never edited it, but it's possible that the values you need to edit are inside the miscdata[10]. Try using different miscdata[10] from other stages and see if palutena changes her location in any way. If it changed, then I would look for the exact values and would include them in the STPM tool program.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Yet another video showing FoD. This time, the limit isn't there anymore, and I could include the few garbage models I needed to remove for the last update. I'm not updating this one yet, I will when some new parts of the stage are made. For now, enjoy watching the lighting system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFidYYPZHg
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 08, 2011, 11:47:38 PM
Yet another video showing FoD. This time, the limit isn't there anymore, and I could include the few garbage models I needed to remove for the last update. I'm not updating this one yet, I will when some new parts of the stage are made. For now, enjoy watching the lighting system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFidYYPZHg

you truly are the best brawl stage maker of all time sir. =)

looks amazing, i didnt think it could get any better and it just did. Im clueless on how you made that lighting system.  :o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 08, 2011, 11:47:38 PM
Yet another video showing FoD. This time, the limit isn't there anymore, and I could include the few garbage models I needed to remove for the last update. I'm not updating this one yet, I will when some new parts of the stage are made. For now, enjoy watching the lighting system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFidYYPZHg
I want it.
What do you mean the limit is not there any more?
Also, bravo for creating the lighting system.
We appreciate you, Mewtwo Mewthree. :)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 08, 2011, 11:47:38 PM
Yet another video showing FoD. This time, the limit isn't there anymore, and I could include the few garbage models I needed to remove for the last update. I'm not updating this one yet, I will when some new parts of the stage are made. For now, enjoy watching the lighting system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFidYYPZHg

This great! I really like your Melee stage projects most! And youre now able to add more stuff without having any issues, even no lagging while in 4 player mode with higher model characters or something like that?

Color animations?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 09, 2011, 12:13:21 AM
you truly are the best brawl stage maker of all time sir. =)

looks amazing, i didnt think it could get any better and it just did. Im clueless on how you made that lighting system.  :o

SS, I sent you a pm regarding a stage idea I have, and am trying to make...since you can get textures/models from about any game. (Or it seems so with the stuff you have on your thread)

On topic, FOD is looking more like the original, hell, it's better then the original cause now we have such badass custom characters to brawl with!

The only thing that could make this stage better than it already is... Would be to place the Star Rod in the middle of the fountain. :kdance:

It looks AMAZING either way though.