Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Puraidou on June 15, 2011, 02:28:48 PM
I made it a tinypic picture just in case he can't see the imgur like me. >.>"
lol thanks.

also make it so you can grap ledges
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 15, 2011, 03:16:13 PM #4217 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 03:17:18 PM by Mewtwo2000
Let me finish Peach's Castle first xD

By the way, still don't understand. You mean doing it like the breakable version of Ganon's tower with a braking tatami or something?

If it's that, I would need to re-make part of the stage, cause the fighting area is just one model O.o

About this, new picture:



What's doing that flag in there, will you say. Well, I'll show you later if everything's okay.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

yeah Peach's Castle
before i saw you made this i was really close to make a request for this Stage :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah, the floor needs to be breakable like Ganon's tower, but I don't want the characters to die, which is why I said to include a platform covering the entire under part of the stage.
When you make it don't make the blocks respawn.

I wonder what that flag's about. :af2:

Heh, I'm a genius, I succeeded with what I intended with that flag  :af:

When you see this in a video you're gonna cry  r)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Maybe, if you make the results screen, like in Mario Kart 64, you could add a podium (if possible).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, I guess it would be possible. I was planning the podium for a mariokart-looking alternate version, but that results screen idea is nice.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Oh Mewtwo, you're such a hype generator :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: SmashClash on June 15, 2011, 04:28:35 PM
This.
Can't wait for the video.
me too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 15, 2011, 04:45:24 PM #4226 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:47:13 PM by SmashClash
I'm stalking his channel to his hype video(until he uploads it): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mewtwo2ooo

Hey, hey, I've not made the video yet xD

Don't worry, when I upload it, I will say something here.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 15, 2011, 05:03:38 PM
Hey, hey, I've not made the video yet xD

Don't worry, when I upload it, I will say something here.
K. :D

Picture of the version I'm doing right now:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial