Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Hi, I know I have not been updating much lately, but know that I'm still working on Peach's Castle, and only Peach's Castle. When I hack, I make that stage, nothing more.

New picture showing the other roof version, the one in the backside. This way, there's no tower to bug us. Yeah, I will be including the wing cap box in there as a decoration, don't worry about it xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2011, 03:33:39 AM
Hi, I know I have not been updating much lately, but know that I'm still working on Peach's Castle, and only Peach's Castle. When I hack, I make that stage, nothing more.

New picture showing the other roof version, the one in the backside. This way, there's no tower to bug us. Yeah, I will be including the wing cap box in there as a decoration, don't worry about it xD

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/T6cRn.jpg[/img]

Oh, cool!

The best things are yet to come. Soon I'll be able to show you why I haven't updated these last 2 days. I'm very proud of how this stage is coming along and I guess this will be my best stage ever, and I'll never be able to make a better stage than this.

This is bad, cause every stage I make from now on, will be [censored] compared to this  :srs:

Well, anyway, Ocarina of Time stages are never [censored], and I can make quite a bunch of them...  :>.>:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2011, 03:48:38 AM
The best things are yet to come. Soon I'll be able to show you why I haven't updated these last 2 days. I'm very proud of how this stage is coming along and I guess this will be my best stage ever, and I'll never be able to make a better stage than this.

This is bad, cause every stage I make from now on, will be [censored] compared to this  :srs:

Well, anyway, Ocarina of Time stages are never [censored], and I can make quite a bunch of them...  :>.>:

Lol, will this be released this month?
Same with the custom stage expansion alternate stage loader code, Fountain of Dreams, and that other stage I forgot.
Also, remember the hexing of Kirby's eye polygons and mouth polygons. Also, that DBZ World Martial Arts Tournament edited version.

When are your stages ever [censored]. >_>

And what do you mean you haven't been updating a lot recently? You've showed us like twenty different versions of Peach's Castle. XD

Whatever you make is always good in my book.

xD

What I meant is that, I was updating like 10 pictures per day, and made videos, but yesterday and today I've shown nearly nothing.

About the release, I would like to release it this month, yeah. After this month, things will get complicated to me I guess. I will go on vacation with my girlfriend, and I don't guess we'll going to separate anymore in the whole summer. We're even starting to live together in september (if everything goes as planned), and this would mean less hacks for me even after summer. Anyway, my girlfriend is comprehensive with me and I can hack while I'm with her. But, obviously, I can't spend the same time with it as when I'm alone in my own home.

Said this, it depends on how fast I make the remaining thingies in the stage. I want to finish what I've been doing these 2 last days, and make the 'alternative' version of the stage with the Alternative Mario Circuit platform flying between different zones. I may release the stage without the traveling version, but I guess this would be a mistake. I think too much people prefer the flying version to the other ones.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I am so psyched for this stage.  Also, Mewtwo, you haven't made a bad stage yet (at least that you have shown to us).  It is almost not worth getting other stages than yours :D 

When you make the flying version, can you make it so it stays in each region longer than your Mario Circuit?  I feel like that touches down for a very short period of time compared to in game things like Delfino Plaza (I could be really incorrect, but that is how it felt to me).  Maybe Delfino stays in the air longer and then on the ground longer at each stage?  Also Delfino keeps the flying interesting by having different platforms for each traveling stage.  Of course you should make it how you want and your own.  It will be great!  (Sorry for rambling)

Suggestions are welcome, don't worry :P

It's right that Mario Circuit has a bad timing, I'm planning to revamp it some day with longer stay time. I'll try to don't make mistakes like this with Peach's Castle. About the different platforms, it's a good idea, but it adds complexity. I'll see about it when I start that version.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

wow this looks awesome. :D i cant wait to see this stage in action! :D Well Mewtwo2000 i know this stage is gonna be great. ive just gotten more stages of yours and they work even better then i could have imagined. :) i hope you finish this soon. the suspense is killing me lol XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Are you going to update your Stage expansion pack with the custom Stage Select Icons and Portraits?  Also, how do you get that to work like that?  I am asking here bc 90% of my stages are yours and you seem to have it working.

awesome :D
i dont know what version i should use
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mewtwo Just thought Id throw this in you should totally make Bubblegloop swamp from Banjo Kazooie!

Another awesome thing you could add is yoshi on the roof(in 64 style) then yoshi can meet his older self again :af:
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

If he made a perfectly N64-styled Yoshi with exact animations, I'd say he can stop making SSBB hacks and start reanimating the dead.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Peach's Castle looks gorgeous! I have to download it.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2011, 04:31:35 AM
Suggestions are welcome, don't worry :P

Well, is there any possibility to make a new Donkey Kong stage? Like any stage from Returns. I was thinkin in Palm Tree Groove *-*
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~