Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Heh, I thought once about that stage because of the sunset lighting and such. But I don't guess I'm doing something like that for the moment, I can't think of nothing but a standard walkoff stage with just some graphics that can't even be similar to the original ones...

Anyway, I'll think about it in the future. For the moment, I prefer doing old N64 games, which are more epic to me that just wii games that I've not completed yet (I played that game with my girl but she had some shoulder problem and we've not played it again since that happened)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'd like to ask you again did I anger you about not downloading peach castle when you put it up for my b-day? I explained why in that PM I sent you though I do apologies if I did
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

No, I did not get angry or somethin, don't worry. It's just that you asked for the stage, I accepted, you were connected many times during your b-day and you did not even think about the stage... ^^U

When I'm really interested on something, I get it before anything happens, like the uploader stopping sharing it and such, and since you did not get it, I considered your interest was not that big. Anyway, if I removed the file from the server was just because your b-day was over, and it made no sense to give you something that I'm not giving to anybody else when it's not your b-day either. No angers, and I do accept your apologies.

Anyway, as you said, you'll wait. Hopefully, the stage will be ready soon and the wait won't be too long. Hopefully ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Yes I'll wait the another reason I didn't download it is I may have been on many times during but I always had to go and do other things and I thought to my self I definitely wouldn't get the time to add it and launch brawl but as you and I said I'll wait its worth it
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2011, 04:00:09 AM
...
We're even starting to live together in september (if everything goes as planned), and this would mean less hacks for me even after summer. Anyway, my girlfriend is comprehensive with me and I can hack while I'm with her. But, obviously, I can't spend the same time with it as when I'm alone in my own home.
...

You're gonna be in the same boat as me soon. Living with my girlfriend has slowed down my hacking so much lol.

Anyway, I didn't see any mention of other versions of the stage besides the roof, but I guess, as you said, you concentrate on one thing at time.

And a stage suggestion: Kakariko Village
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ map of where to brawl/camera facing
Lots of animated things in the background >.>

Kakariko is already in my OP since some time ago :P

I was thinking that the picture was from ALTTP (I've not played it), but it's just an awesome SNES representation of the OoT Kakariko ^^U

Thanks for the suggestion, I don't know yet what will I do with the stage. That could be a good place to fight indeed. The original plan was a location changing version anyway. I'll see about it in the future. After all, if I'm building the whole village, the place to fight is only a post-decission. Like with Peach's Castle, many locations can be used with the same stage file.

By the way, on a side note, and back to Peach's Castle, I guess it's about time to show you this picture:



Not sure if you understand what I'm doing when I show you this ^^U

More pictures should come later today.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Lol, the courtyard.
Nice thinking.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


damn the courtyard even? Looks good hope you'll make a font view too(of the star statue)
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

*clicks spoiler tag in OP*
*facepalm*
Sorry <.<

If it's going to be moving you could also do a location on the ground with the Well in the center (filled/empty) and possibly on the watch tower (lol tiny platform).

Aaand one more suggestion. Stone Tower from Majora's Mask. Flipped and unflipped versions, maybe even flipping during the fight, and with your trademark location changes. Not like the one that BSZ made, that looked terrible to fight on imo.

*ninja'd by edit, Seg, and don*
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2011, 03:42:26 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6107/al1106180208binout.jpg

Not sure if you understand what I'm doing when I show you this ^^U

More pictures should come later today.
*foresees splashy collisions*

Quote from: Segtendo on June 19, 2011, 03:58:05 PM
Lol, the courtyard.
Nice thinking.
Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 19, 2011, 03:59:42 PM
damn the courtyard even? Looks good hope you'll make a font view too(of the star statue)

Yeah, I'm doing the courtyard. But, if you come to think of it, you can't see the courtyard from the roof of the castle, they're different areas in Super Mario 64.

Now look this other picture:



This is the nice thing about all this xD

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 19, 2011, 04:00:46 PM

Aaand one more suggestion. Stone Tower from Majora's Mask. Flipped and unflipped versions, maybe even flipping during the fight, and with your trademark location changes. Not like the one that BSZ made, that looked terrible to fight on imo.


That's an interesting suggestion. Maybe in the future I could make that one, seems to have some possibilities as an interesting stage to play. But I'll need to play again Majora's, it's a long time since I played it, and, specially, the Stone Tower.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'm amazed you can fit all of those models in game O_O
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The models are not my trouble anymore, now the danger comes with the textures xD

The stage file is 3300 KB right now.

New picture of the courtyard. I'll have the star statue back in there in minutes xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Oh man, I'm not sure which version to get when it comes out :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 19, 2011, 04:47:06 PM #4303 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 04:51:16 PM by donaldthescotishtwin
L is real 2401 that statue has given me head aches for a long time now. having animated boo's would be good
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

lol wow this is so awesome. i might have to get more then one. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.