Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Dark Link's room is looking nice so far. However, I can already see people making a very obvious complaint about It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 23, 2011, 10:34:11 PM
Dark Link's room is looking nice so far. However, I can already see people making a very obvious complaint about It.

Obvious yet dumb reason, I'd guess.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 23, 2011, 10:34:11 PM
Dark Link's room is looking nice so far. However, I can already see people making a very obvious complaint about It.

walk off?

I could give a [censored] if it's flat and walk off, it's a beautiful [censored]ing stage, and it looks more than legit.

That's all I gotta say.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 23, 2011, 11:51:41 PM
I could give a [censored] if it's flat and walk off, it's a beautiful [censored]ing stage, and it looks more than legit.

That's all I gotta say.

true.  im a big fan of mewtwo's work, walk-off or not.  we all have our preferences as to which stage type we prefer though.

August 24, 2011, 12:09:41 AM #4925 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:12:23 AM by Ricky (br3)
Well, if someone doesn't get this awesome rebuild of a such a classic location just because it's flat, then I'm sorry for them.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 24, 2011, 12:09:41 AM
Well, if someone doesn't get this awesome rebuild of a such a classic location just because it's flat, then I'm sorry for them.
^ this!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Not much progress today. Still, some progress has been made:



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



Quote from: Wulfbang Draufganger on August 24, 2011, 03:15:19 AM
might i ask how you make those reflections? :/
Simple, he made another structure under the one on the surface.

But this is of course the only way to do so, so yeah. :P

Anyway, I really want to see a Castle Siege replacement with Water Temple's different rooms... That would be a nice collab project.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 24, 2011, 01:44:02 AM
Not much progress today. Still, some progress has been made:




Looks like it's almost done, great work on Dark Link's room.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 24, 2011, 05:13:37 AM
Simple, he made another structure under the one on the surface.

But this is of course the only way to do so, so yeah. :P

Anyway, I really want to see a Castle Siege replacement with Water Temple's different rooms... That would be a nice collab project.

Data... u can count on me on doing that, since i've been messing around with Castle Siege and all ;D

now we just need 1 more place in the water temple for that to happen... hmm...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I don't guess getting 3 stages from other people and putting them into castle siege is a good idea at all...

I mean, collabs are usually made by the makers of the stages, not a third-fourth one O.o

By the way, the stage may look almost complete, but the textures are still betas (all of them), and the other door isn't done yet. Also, I suppose you know I don't want to make only the before-defeating-dark-link version, but both of them... And switch from one to the other one >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

well do wat u wanna do mate!!! ^^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady