Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Well, it already does from the beginning, the current video already shows it :P

It fades out to the second form in nearly 2 minutes.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Welcome back Mewtwo. Also I dont think I have to say it but I will anyways... those stages are lookin' sexy.

Oh [censored] wait! Does this mean the place where you fight Dark Link, this area:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is gonna change to this area via editing vis0:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Then I'm thinking it's two different versions?

Also:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I see you made the back part of Temple of Time where the sword resides. Are you still planning on having the door open to show the back part of the temple?

September 08, 2011, 11:59:39 AM #5043 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:06:02 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Beyond on September 08, 2011, 03:41:03 AM
Welcome back Mewtwo. Also I dont think I have to say it but I will anyways... those stages are lookin' sexy.

Thanks beyond :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 08, 2011, 04:14:03 AM
Oh [censored] wait! Does this mean the place where you fight Dark Link, this area:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is gonna change to this area via editing vis0:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Then I'm thinking it's two different versions?

Also:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I see you made the back part of Temple of Time where the sword resides. Are you still planning on having the door open to show the back part of the temple?

Yes, it changes. It already does in this video, only that in the very end of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8fVnMQYGUI

About Temple of Time, sure, the door will be open, or will open during the match, to show the back part of the temple, which will have a playable version too.

Dark Link's room will come in a not-changing version, the changing one, and the after-room one (all the match inside the room with walls). And there will be results screens of both of them. And temple of time too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I already saw that you had replied to someone stating that it does, so my bad. I edited my post, but apparently I can't, due to my Moderation status.

Anyway, good to hear. And also great news about you still doing the door opening animation. Looking forward to this, and more sir.

This is gonna be awesome. I'm kinda glad that I didn't make this stage. :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 08, 2011, 11:59:39 AM
Thanks beyond :)

Yes, it changes. It already does in this video, only that in the very end of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8fVnMQYGUI

About Temple of Time, sure, the door will be open, or will open during the match, to show the back part of the temple, which will have a playable version too.

Dark Link's room will come in a not-changing version, the changing one, and the after-room one (all the match inside the room with walls). And there will be results screens of both of them. And temple of time too.
I think you should make a Dark Link's Room Results Screen. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 08, 2011, 05:54:25 PM
I think you should make a Dark Link's Room Results Screen. :P
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 08, 2011, 11:59:39 AMAnd there will be results screens of both of them. And temple of time too.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

lol, i didn't see that, now am wishing that i can have more then one results screen. :srs:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 08, 2011, 07:10:59 PM
lol, i didn't see that, now am wishing that i can have more then one results screen. :srs:
Oh, but you can with the ASL code :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendoman on September 08, 2011, 07:25:01 PM
Oh, but you can with the ASL code :P
Sorry, that ASL Code thing got me confused, when i tried to do it and i did read Mewtwo's thread. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 08, 2011, 07:31:58 PM
Sorry, that ASL Code thing got me confused, when i tried to do it and i did read Mewtwo's thread. :P
It's really not that hard if you follow his tutorial :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, I made both the program and the tutorial to make ASL easy for everybody. The file to insert the ASL code into a gct file without it includes the code to load 2 result screens if I'm not mistaken.

By the way, I've been doing nice progress with Dark Link's Room, but the pictures today are from Temple Of Time.





Of course a lot of work is left yet, I'm restructuring and retexturing the whole stage.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 09, 2011, 02:56:54 AM
Yeah, I made both the program and the tutorial to make ASL easy for everybody. The file to insert the ASL code into a gct file without it includes the code to load 2 result screens if I'm not mistaken.

By the way, I've been doing nice progress with Dark Link's Room, but the pictures today are from Temple Of Time.





Of course a lot of work is left yet, I'm restructuring and retexturing the whole stage.
I think i like your stages the most because their like imports from games i like and you bring back old memories, which makes me happy. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿