Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I'm playing Melee right now, but there's only two trees on the Turtle...?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on October 11, 2011, 03:09:37 AM
More trees on the Turtle.

Quote from: Sorceress on October 11, 2011, 04:22:44 AM
]All i see is that u added another tree to the turtle

Quote from: Allav866 on October 11, 2011, 05:01:33 AM
I'm playing Melee right now, but there's only two trees on the Turtle...?

Man.. you guys.. wow.

Alright first of all, the pictures with the "three trees" is an optical illusion. There's only two, there has always been two. He didn't add a third one, it's one of the trees from back on the shore. It's just an angle the picture was taken at, that makes it look like that.

Most importantly, that's not even what you're supposed to be looking at.

That picture is from Ryan's BrawlVault that he took when he edited the textures:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22800

This is the picture you're supposed to be looking at:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It even has the Jigglypuff trademark Mewtwo always does. <_<

Oh look, it was already stated by Gamma Ridley:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 11, 2011, 03:11:04 AM
I think that's just an illusion. The "extra tree" is actually on the shore. XD

Too long, didn't read. Now, all I see is texture changes, which do look even better for sure.


Quote from: Allav866 on October 11, 2011, 05:01:33 AM
I'm playing Melee right now, but there's only two trees on the Turtle...?
the turtle was a direct rip, and it has always had 2 tree's on it... that other pic which makes it look like it has more than 2, is just the tree's on the shore, so no, only 2 tree's on the turtle.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

xDDDD

Why would I add trees to the turtle anyway? xD

It's more what IS and Gamma Ridley said about textures. Anyway, I'll take a better picture of the 'after' and 'before' states for better comparing when I'm home.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 11, 2011, 08:59:49 AM
xDDDD

Why would I add trees to the turtle anyway? xD

It's more what IS and Gamma Ridley said about textures. Anyway, I'll take a better picture of the 'after' and 'before' states for better comparing when I'm home.


just out of curiosity and being off topic.. where are you usually when your not home?

didnt you say you go to school or something?

[white]

University, I'm trapped in a long career. I study telecommunications enginery, and I'm supposed to be finishing in the next 2 years.

That university is 1 hour by train (and 15 minutes by walking) far from my home, so I lose at least 2 and a half hours only on travelling.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I want some sexy Banjo-Kazooie stages :<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i chose spiral mountain but im surprised you didnt put the conker stages on the poll :/
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 11, 2011, 08:50:17 PM
i chose spiral mountain but im surprised you didnt put the conker stages on the poll :/
"Come on, make that freakin Great Mighty Poo stage next"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The stage I'm most interested in at least learning more about is that Secret Aquarium that's been listed in the first post for ages yet has nothing for it other than "More info about this stage next weeks." I'm assuming you're talking about that one area in Mario 64, but I'd like to know for sure.

Other than that, I'm most interested in the Crisis City/HeartGold BF's since typically I don't use stages that desync WiFi; but otherwise I'm perfectly fine with whatever path you decide to take.

Hey Mewtwo, you know the How To Play stage you made, when you did Dreamland 64?

Well, I [censored]ing love it.

Second, do you plan on doing a version of the How To Play stage, but with a 3D background? I was thinking Green Green's of course. I believe you did a mix of Dream Land 64, with that background.

Anyway, let me know.

Hey Mewtwo2000, Dark Link's Room is completely black when used over Skyworld. It works but like I said It's completely black and you can't see anything. I know you're hard at work on Ganon's Castle (great job by the way), but could you fix that? I'm talking about the standard version by the way, I haven't tested any other version over Skyworld yet.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 11, 2011, 08:00:50 PM
University, I'm trapped in a long career. I study telecommunications enginery, and I'm supposed to be finishing in the next 2 years.

That university is 1 hour by train (and 15 minutes by walking) far from my home, so I lose at least 2 and a half hours only on travelling.

i can sympathize a bit, i used to have to travel with my sister via carpool to a community college and i couldnt drive at the time. our class schedules were so vastly different that i ended up having to wait 3 hours for her to get out of class sometimes.

the commute wasnt nearly as bad as yours though, took a 45 minute drive there and back, but the waiting still sucked.. :/

[white]

I voted a program. A program to make the stage roster expansion system less of a pain, like you did with the asl code. Options to add/remove a stage, what rel to use, what icon to use, and what tracklist to use when you want a new stage. Please?

Otherwise I really would like if you did some more conceptual or 'inspired by this game' stages, as opposed to recreations.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000You forgot to mention the stage I want (specify)
Well, since you want me to specify, I found these two stages lurking in SSB64's Debug Menu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000Some new program, or an update to your current ones
A program to edit EternalYoshi's Maxed Out Stage Select Screen Code. Thanks to you, I was able to figure it out, but it's a bit of a hassle for me to look for the ID in Notepad, look over to Code Manager to find it, look back to find the ID of the stage I want to replace it with, then edit it in Code Manager, and repeat, all the while trying to keep track of which stages I switched around.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866