Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 06, 2011, 09:31:07 PMMaybe in the future, depending on how the model is ^^U By the way, video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSxVd_BFQi0 Release in minutes. Ganon, not the stage.


i love you. no homo.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 06, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
Maybe in the future, depending on how the model is ^^U

By the way, video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSxVd_BFQi0

Release in minutes. Ganon, not the stage.
I have no words to explain how awesome that video is and Ganondorf. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Why you not releasing the stage man? It looks so [censored]ing beautiful.

Ganondorf (Past) is awesome. ^w^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 10:14:31 PM
Why you not releasing the stage man? It looks so [censored] beautiful.

Not finished, and I'm a perfectionist and such xD

I'm supposed to add some kind of platform, as an alternate version to the platformed version.

The sky needs an update (there's some ugly line where the texture ends) and there are still some pokemon trainer and boundaries edits I should make.

By the way, new poll.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I don't think u should pack up and make a new thread, I mean u can still post things here, it's not like somebody gonna force to make a new thread in the Model Requests...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 06, 2011, 10:24:14 PM
Not finished, and I'm a perfectionist and such xD

I'm supposed to add some kind of platform, as an alternate version to the platformed version.

The sky needs an update (there's some ugly line where the texture ends) and there are still some pokemon trainer and boundaries edits I should make.

By the way, new poll.
Yeah, but we all know you're gonna do what you want. xD So, do you plan on importing Dark Lord Ganondorf (future), too?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Sure I do. And I might end up doing adult Link too. The world of character imports is interesting :D
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 06, 2011, 11:48:58 PM
Sure I do. And I might end up doing adult Link too. The world of character imports is interesting :D
I like to see every OoT character/place in Brawl, but that might be asking too much. ^_^'
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Erm... Link may join the brawl... soon...



*dissapears in the darkness*
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 07, 2011, 12:27:01 AM
Erm... Link may join the brawl... soon...



*dissapears in the darkness*
. . .

That's one awesome Link. x3


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 06, 2011, 11:48:58 PM
Sure I do. And I might end up doing adult Link too. The world of character imports is interesting :D
Sure is. how easy is it, anyways? Like, considering that I'm gonna download a student version of 3ds Max soon, how easy would it be for a noob like me?
Also, do I get 2010, 2011, or 2012?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Guess that's the true OoT Link ah?

Very nice bro.

Are you just gonna import models from N64 games?

November 07, 2011, 01:01:01 AM #5518 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:03:34 AM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Allav866 on November 07, 2011, 12:38:32 AM
Sure is. how easy is it, anyways? Like, considering that I'm gonna download a student version of 3ds Max soon, how easy would it be for a noob like me?
Also, do I get 2010, 2011, or 2012?

I guess it's easy enough. I mean, if you are familiar with 3D, or just ease to think in 3D, rigging the model isn't hard. The more patience you have, the better the model is animated.

The Ganondorf has been made in just one day. And it would have been finished really earlier if it wasn't because I wanted the final smash eyes and the metal texture. Many people import characters and don't seem to even try to get that metal on. And eyes are just a nice detail.

About importing itself, it's near to copy-pasting

Get max 2010, it comes with the proper plugin. You will need nothing more to start with.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 07, 2011, 12:41:13 AM
Guess that's the true OoT Link ah?

Very nice bro.

Are you just gonna import models from N64 games?

For the moment, yes. I'm not really gonna step into character making, these were just for fun and testing. You know, my things are always from games I've played, and loved, and those are N64-Cube-Wii... Mostly N64. Also, Ganon and Link (and Zelda) will probably be used in stages of mine, not only as low-quality characters.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

...Dude, i'm currently working on. >_>